RAMPAGE comes out tomorrow. Whats your thoughts?

RAMPAGE comes out tomorrow. Whats your thoughts?You know the movie based off a video game where The Rock teams up with a giant albino ape to fight a flying wolf and an oversized croc. It gives me Godzilla vs Kong vibes with a wolfman thrown in there lol. Im gonna go see it with my mom cause i love oversized animals and she loves The Rock. Plus tomorrow is my bfs bday and even though we’re long distance, I want us to be able to see it around the same time so that we can discuss it

#NoSpoilersPlease #FeelFreeToList #Rampage
  • RAMPAGE comes out tomorrow. Whats your thoughts?Im going to see it
  • RAMPAGE comes out tomorrow. Whats your thoughts?I have already seen it and its worth it
  • RAMPAGE comes out tomorrow. Whats your thoughts?I have already seen it but it wasn't worth it
    Vote C
  • RAMPAGE comes out tomorrow. Whats your thoughts?Not another Rock movie *face palm*
    Vote D
  • RAMPAGE comes out tomorrow. Whats your thoughts?Not sure about the movie but i loved the game
    Vote E
  • RAMPAGE comes out tomorrow. Whats your thoughts?The Rock is so hawt!!
    Vote F
  • RAMPAGE comes out tomorrow. Whats your thoughts?Im not paying for the movie ticket. I’ll watch it online
    Vote G
Ok y'all well im goin tonight and i’ll let y'all know what i thought of it in the next update without givin too many spoilers
POSSIBLE SPOILERS! Rate 8/10! The Rock was corny as usual and always describes to people how he’ll beat them up. We have a sexy cast: The Rock, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Joe Mangianello, Naomi Harris, Malin Akerman. One of these mains died early on tho. The gorilla is the star! He brings the jokes & is a perve/great “actor”. Ralph The wolf was half bat/porcupine. But lizzie croc never received a name. Sibling villains lure animals to the city. Animals team up but then fight eachother. A few Jump scares!

1643

Most Helpful Guys

• I am tired of him and his overexposed ass. He's in a Die Hard ripoffs now too. He completely ruins movies for me because it's never his character on the screen, it's just "the rock" doing things.

• Lmao finally someone agrees!! But he was good in last movies. Read my review of the movie in the update

• It looks promising to be honest. The reason most movies bassed of games fail is because they ignore the cannon completely. Or they take it way to seriously and miss the point. Take a game about pointlessly destroying cities, throw in the Rock and some CGI and you may end up with something that's actually fun. Uwe Boll should take notes.

Most Helpful Girls

• This was a preview when I went to see Black Panther and I was hella excited after seeing the trailer. Definitely going to see this. It also gives me King Kong/Mighty Joe Young feels.

• I think I’ll wait until video for this one. I feel like THe Rock Ian just taking roles just to be taking them. Like there’s so substance behind his roles. Don’t get me wrong... I love him to death for the person that he is but lately, I’m not feeling his movie.

• Lol he's been a horrible actor since Fast 7. he's too cocky now

• I just get the sense that it’s hella corny and the only thing that kept it together were these A-list actors.

• Actually the animals were better actors than the people. Specifically the gorilla lol