RAMPAGE comes out tomorrow. Whats your thoughts?

RAMPAGE comes out tomorrow. Whats your thoughts?You know the movie based off a video game where The Rock teams up with a giant albino ape to fight a flying wolf and an oversized croc. It gives me Godzilla vs Kong vibes with a wolfman thrown in there lol. Im gonna go see it with my mom cause i love oversized animals and she loves The Rock. Plus tomorrow is my bfs bday and even though we’re long distance, I want us to be able to see it around the same time so that we can discuss it

#NoSpoilersPlease #FeelFreeToList #Rampage
  • RAMPAGE comes out tomorrow. Whats your thoughts?Im going to see it
    Vote A
  • RAMPAGE comes out tomorrow. Whats your thoughts?I have already seen it and its worth it
    Vote B
  • RAMPAGE comes out tomorrow. Whats your thoughts?I have already seen it but it wasn't worth it
    Vote C
  • RAMPAGE comes out tomorrow. Whats your thoughts?Not another Rock movie *face palm*
    Vote D
  • RAMPAGE comes out tomorrow. Whats your thoughts?Not sure about the movie but i loved the game
    Vote E
  • RAMPAGE comes out tomorrow. Whats your thoughts?The Rock is so hawt!!
    Vote F
  • RAMPAGE comes out tomorrow. Whats your thoughts?Im not paying for the movie ticket. I’ll watch it online
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Ok y'all well im goin tonight and i’ll let y'all know what i thought of it in the next update without givin too many spoilers
POSSIBLE SPOILERS! Rate 8/10! The Rock was corny as usual and always describes to people how he’ll beat them up. We have a sexy cast: The Rock, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Joe Mangianello, Naomi Harris, Malin Akerman. One of these mains died early on tho. The gorilla is the star! He brings the jokes & is a perve/great “actor”. Ralph The wolf was half bat/porcupine. But lizzie croc never received a name. Sibling villains lure animals to the city. Animals team up but then fight eachother. A few Jump scares!

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I am tired of him and his overexposed ass. He's in a Die Hard ripoffs now too. He completely ruins movies for me because it's never his character on the screen, it's just "the rock" doing things.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao finally someone agrees!! But he was good in last movies. Read my review of the movie in the update

• It looks promising to be honest. The reason most movies bassed of games fail is because they ignore the cannon completely. Or they take it way to seriously and miss the point. Take a game about pointlessly destroying cities, throw in the Rock and some CGI and you may end up with something that's actually fun. Uwe Boll should take notes.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• This was a preview when I went to see Black Panther and I was hella excited after seeing the trailer. Definitely going to see this. It also gives me King Kong/Mighty Joe Young feels.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I’ll wait until video for this one. I feel like THe Rock Ian just taking roles just to be taking them. Like there’s so substance behind his roles. Don’t get me wrong... I love him to death for the person that he is but lately, I’m not feeling his movie.

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol he's been a horrible actor since Fast 7. he's too cocky now

• Show All
    • I just get the sense that it’s hella corny and the only thing that kept it together were these A-list actors.

• Actually the animals were better actors than the people. Specifically the gorilla lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• I might watch it but I think I’ll wait till it comes out in digital platforms.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was a good game.

1|0
    0|0
  • I grew up playing that game, I don't think I'll be watching the movie though. It looks like it's from the humans perspective & the monsters aren't supposed to win. The point of that game was to fuck shit up for people, I mean, I would watch it if it were like the old Godzilla movies where the monsters fight each other but not if it's just like 'oh lets stop the monsters'.

1|0
    0|0
    • The gorilla teams up with the rock to figt the other two monsters

• Show All
    • Not to mention all the screen time the humans got.

• Read above if u wanna know my review

• I don't really go see movies seeing as how I judge them harshly. For example black panther isn't worth the time to see, in my opinion. It's sound track was okay but other than that it was kinda bad. Just my take on movies has always been kinda harsh. Have to really impress me.

1|0
    0|1
    • I didn't like Black Panthers soundtrack until weeks after seeing the movie because they played it so much on tv lol. As for the movie istelf, the acting was good and the chinatown scene was interesting but the CGI of how fake wakanda looked really bothered me. I give it a 7/10 which is around the same as all the Captain America/Avenger movies. No superhero movie has ever entertained so much aside from Spiderman 3, Amazing Spiderman 1, Captain America Civil War and Dark Knight Rises

• Show All
    • Yea I mostly made jokes, after you get past the nestalgia it really wasn't much.

• Read above if u wanna know my review For Rampage

• Looks ok for a new age Hollywood movie, but you know what I'd really pay for. Godzilla, I don, t mean the shirty one they made recently I mean a rebuff or 1 made in the same style as the originals. Godzilla destroying everything it sees, and the military not being able to stop it. Can, t beat the classics just be superior graphics if their story is better.

1|0
    0|0
  • The game was fun for about 20 minutes or so. All you did in the game was destroy buildings and eat people. Gets real repetitive and boring after awhile.

Movie just looks like a generic action movie. And it seems like the Rock is in every one of those these days. So I’ll wait until it’s out on a streaming site before I ever see it

1|0
    0|0
  • Reminds me of the video game that was back on the Super Nintendo? I can't remember. It had a remake or whatever on PS1. Good times.

As for the movie, I think it looks alright. Not my cup of tea though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of the movie until just now. This seems a bit like basing a movie off of Pac-Man. The game didn't really have a story. You're just three monsters smashing stuff.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea the movie is about monsters getting hit by some meteor or chemical and turning oversized just to destroy stuff

• It's one of those movies that I'mma watch.. Just not in the theaters.. Unless somebody was takin me.. Lol..

1|1
    0|0
  • D for me... totally not my sort of movie.
    I'm more into the semi-reaalistic action / war / disaster movies.
    Movies based on true stories are my favourites :D

1|0
    0|0
  • The older game was amazing. Loved the N64 version too. The movie, on the other hand, looks ridiculous.

1|0
    0|0
    • I watched it last night. It was good. Checkout the review in the update

• I have no clue what's it's about but it looks like Godzilla but more of them vs The Rock

I'm in no rush to see it but it looks like something I'd like

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol its about 3 animals getting hit by a meteor or chemical or something. They turn overrsized. The Rock kinda raised the ape so the ape will help him take down the flying wolf and the croc. Its all based on a game about the three movies destroying the city

• God, I spent a few hours playing that game in the 1980s!
    It was fun - not just for the game play, but for the dark humor.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I might play the video game some time when I get the opportunity to do so.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love The Rock but I won't be rushing to see this movie. Maybe once its online i'll give it a watch

1|0
    0|0
  • Used to love the game I will wait and see how it does before I go see it

1|0
    0|0
  • Me and my friend were gonna make an action movie called RAMPAGE!
    UGH!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • The game was fun but this movie is just cheesy and ridiculous

1|0
    0|0
    • I never played thhe game so i’ll be loyal to the movie instead haha

• Read above if u wanna know my review For the movie. It wasn't cheesy

• The tag line is quite kinky 😂
    I'm having a date for that movie so hope so it turns out good!

1|0
    0|0
  • I've played the game b4. This movie is gonna b legit!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

Recommended myTakes