Remember your first concert?

Ok so weโ€™ve all had our share of concerts. What was your first concert you went too? I think mine had to be The Jonas Brothers. Yes laugh they were like little boys free concert playing their first hit Mandy. Hell if itโ€™s free gotta go! LOL.

Remember your first concert?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao demi lovato back when she was all young, my best friend paid for my ticket so i was all for it

0|0
    0|0
    • I went to her Tour and meet & greet. it was a birthday gift I have a pic and everything. I wish I can send the pic. She was so young.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• Yeah mine wasn't long ago I was 17 and saw mighty mighty boss tones.

1|0
    0|0
  • My first concert was Sabaton and it was last year. Lots of fun, dunno why I haven't gone to any earlier

1|1
    0|0
  • I've never been on a concert and I don't plan to change this.

0|0
    0|1
    • Your 19 years old the night is young. Dude one concert couldnโ€™t hurt.

• Nah it wouldn't hurt but I don't like such loud music and so much people on a little place. I also never have been in a disco. I just don't like such things. I prefer to chill with my best bro, smoke some shisha, drink some cocktails, workout or cruise a bit with a car. (not while being drunk of course) I'm just more the relaxed, calm guy.

• deep purple with my dad and uncle , it was alright, first time I ever smelt weed, and least energetic crowd I ever encountered didn't even sing along to smoke on the water

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, went to an Avicii concert in Sweden 2014. Wanted to leave after an hour because it was too loud. Suffered for the other two hours without any regrets

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to see Against The Current, due to the fucking queue system I saw 15 minutes of their 30 minutes on stage... I was fuming

0|0
    0|0
  • My first concert was Metallica in 08 when I was in 5th grade lol most epic night ever!

1|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately I do. Id erase it from my mind if I could

0|0
    0|0
  • Metallica with Faith No More opening for them, with Michael Patton as the lead singer.

1|0
    0|0
  • System of a Down at the Hollywood Bowl. Amazing experience.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Offspring opening for Buckcherry. The Offspring were way better!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • YES
    Scorpions & Ratt- August 2010, Sacramento, CA
    My dad and best friend

0|0
    0|0
  • no actually I've been to a few and my first one would of been the wiggles or something

0|0
    0|0
  • First concert was Paramore and I loved it, I love her. So of course I had a great time rocking out!

0|0
    0|0
    • Had the same reaction when I first went to my Panic! at The Disco and ever since I was there biggest fan I never missed a concert. All there arenas smelled like pot. I saw them last year Iโ€™m still curious how people get through security with pot at Madison Square Garden?

• I think it was Bachman Turner Overdrive, with Kim Mitchell opening. At Canada's Wonderland

0|0
    0|0
  • I won tickets on the radio to see The Beach Boys. At Sea World. Really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Portuguese rap band in 2005 but after that only 2015.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yelawolf, Iowa city, Iowa. My first and only one so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • KMFM in a small club (Rockstore) at Montpellier, France. I'm not a concert person (it's the only one I went to) but it was a freakin nice day. I had a biochemestry on the evening and when I realised I would be late to the concert I was just like "fuck it! This question? No idea let's answer this. This question? I don't know lol let's say this. This one? Same answer yolo." I left the exam as soon as it was authorized and I made it on time.

And it was awesome. There were a lot of people but the room wasn't full. The band was awesome.

8/8 would get a bad mark on biochemestry again.

0|0
    0|0
  • First concert I ever went to was my band supporting Torture TV when I was 14 ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Marianas Trench. Amazing live!

0|0
    0|0
  • Metallica was my first!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • Metallica

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine was a cradle of filth and was great fun lol

0|0
    0|0
  • one direction

0|0
    0|0
  • It was a celebration of Mozartโ€™s 200th birthday

0|0
    0|0
  • Rush and still my favorite band til this day

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, um 1992 Pink Floyd.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buzz bake sale 2005

0|0
    0|0
  • Dropkick Murphy's

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• Oh man, Iโ€™m starting to feel old... My Chemical Romance, it was the release tour for the Black Parade, and me being my little emo self was sad that it wasnโ€™t the release tour for Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. It was still a great concert ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿป

0|0
    0|0
    • Mine was the 1987 DEFJAM tour Ll cool J. Public Enemy and Erik B and Rackim

• Omg I loved them when I was a teen. I had the same kinda stage but the country side hit me yet I live In NYC!

• Ah yes my first one was montrogmey genetrey but after like a few min when it started we had to leave because I was short and no one was being kind...
    The second one wa s Toby mac and Brandon heath
    The third one was winter jam
    The fourth one was jars of clay and etc

Etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to a local singers concert on whom I had the biggest crush when I was 7. My sister even got me to the backstage where I met him, took pictures with him and he gave me a kiss on the cheek and an autograph.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first concert was Starkid. The people who did A Very Potter Musical. It was also their first tour and the only time they came to the city I lived in at the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine was British ex girl band Girls Aloud (aka the one with Cheryl Cole), was a good concert, very dancy and fun. My 8 year old heart nearly bursted when Cheryl and Kim waved ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine was the band Creed with my dad. My first time seeing Like A Storm before they got big. It was awesome!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine was Miley Cyrus right after Hannah Montana but before her wild stage. she was more rocker then and her brother opened up for her

0|0
    0|0
  • Imagine dragons and Walk the moon back in 2012. They played a free little thing at my local park. All soooo sweet and amazing live!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • MINE WAS THE Jonas Brothers too haha my cousins took me

0|0
    0|0
    • They were just wee little boys singing Mandy. Then I caved and went to there first tour at Madison Square Garden and I think I was gonna go deaf with these two girls screaming behind me. I felt bad for the mom she was holding her hands to her ears like the whole time. We had the same look on our faces.

• Mine was Dora lol! But for music it was Carrie Underwood!

0|0
    0|0
    • I saw Carrie Underwood but she and The Band Perry were opening for Luke Bryan.

• Heart I think.

0|1
    0|0
  • Black veil brides about 3/4 ish years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good Charlotte.

0|0
    0|0
  • AC/DC

0|1
    0|0
  • Justin Bieber... ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been to one

0|0
    0|0
    • Girl your 19 i went to concerts at your age itโ€™s the best feeling.

• yeah I can imagine Hopefully One day I get the chance to go

• Ed sheeran lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Mashrou' leila

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes