What Was The Most Recent Movie You've Watched But Didn't Like?

What Was The Most Recent Movie You've Watched But Didn't Like?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• What do you mean by not liking? I watch a lot of shitty movies that aren't fun when not drunk or not with a group of friends. I don't like them as movies, so does that count? Or a movie I didn't enjoy? There's quite a few good movies that I just don't enjoy but like for what they are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Before everyone shits on me by saying that: despite being a milestone for racial diversity in mainstream filmmaking, an immense success in box offices around the world and a fan favorite, black panther is NOT a good movie and I will fight ANYONE who disagrees

1|2
    2|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Pitch perfect 3 was awful. Tomb raider was pretty bad too.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 46

• I would say that about 80% of them suck. I have almost stopped watching them because I feel they're a huge waste of time and money.

The most recent Star Wars was just 'OK' in my opinion. I didn't really like it but felt the need to watch in order to continue the story line.

1|0
    0|0
  • The wannabe sequel to Jumanji. I knew I wouldnโ€™t like it, but it was free on Netflix or something and I was curious. I probably wouldโ€™ve liked it at least a fair bit if I didnโ€™t see the original, but I did and loved it so itโ€™s hard to like the other one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ready Player One. It seems to have pretty good ratings but I may be a bit biased becasue I was a big fan of the book and had extremely high expectations.

1|1
    1|0
  • Of the movies that I paid for and saw in movie theaters...
    1. Godzilla (2014) - very lame.
    2. Arrival - I loved it but was very disappointed by the ending.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hickok. It wasn't that great. The best two movies I've seen for this year are 'A league of their own' and 'to Wong Foo. Thanks for everything, Julie Newmar.'

1|0
    0|0
  • Assassins Creed, like they just pulled the names from the game and that was it, boring, unfaithful to the source material and generally garbage

1|1
    0|0
    • Worst movie ever! Huge fan of the games and that movie was a major let down

• Funny story about that, I watched it at the theatre and during it there was a child crying, I will forever hold that they also knew how bad of a movie it was (they were likely very young and the loud noise scared them but still)

• I haven't watched a movie I didn't like in years, I think the last movie I watched which I actually disliked was the royal tenembaums or the departed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ammm currently i m into more seasons than movies.. currently watching the hundred 1st and 2nd season are awesome third one is totally out of clue.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dumb and Dumber To

It was such a disappointment.

1|0
    0|0
    • Interestingly, most people seem to hate Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd and I actually like that movie.

• Shopkins
    Note to self never let a little girl pick a movie to watch.

1|1
    0|0
  • Death Wish. Very disappointing remake of the original.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black Panther was such an annoying movie that I wanted to take down the whole theatre down ๐Ÿ˜ก

1|1
    3|0
  • Jeepers creepers 4 or 5. Not sure which one but they both sucked lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Last Sunday, I watched A quiet place in the cinema and it was a terrible movie

1|0
    0|0
  • Downsizing I was expecting a comedy not a 2.5 hour bore

1|0
    0|0
  • The Last Jedi

2|2
    0|0
  • The last Jedi.

1|1
    0|0
  • Star Wars The last Jedi

3|2
    0|0
  • 2 girls 1 cup ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

2|2
    0|0
  • Spectre.

1|1
    0|0
  • The Last Jedi

1|0
    0|0
  • Tomb Raider.

1|1
    0|1
    • Dudeee, that was a hell of a good movie...

• @edyun If you can get over the paper thin plot that retcons the series with terrible things for bad guys and a father daughter romance movie then yeah it wasn't too bad.

I mean c'mon half the opening was taken up by a bike race scene... For a Tomb Raider movie. Terrible writing.

• The titan.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lucy

1|0
    0|0
  • Cloverfield paradox

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember the last movie I watched

1|1
    0|1
  • Earnest goes to camp !

1|1
    0|0
  • Being Charlie... It wasn't that good.

1|1
    0|0
  • Black panther. It wasn't that wow

1|1
    2|2
  • Most of them, Honestly.

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• Annihilation. It was some weird feminist Netflix original thing.

1|1
    1|0
  • The unsane. It looked amazing and it was terrible with terrible actors.

1|0
    0|0
  • Idek the name of it but it was some old movies with puppets and it made no sense

1|0
    0|0
  • Pacific rim: uprising

2|1
    0|0
  • Okja. Don't get the appeal. That was weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blade runner 2049

1|0
    0|1
  • Pitch perfect 3

1|0
    0|0
  • Black panther

1|2
    3|1
  • Black panther

1|2
    3|1
  • Rampage. So. Borring

1|1
    1|0
  • A wrinkle in time

1|0
    0|0
  • The shack

1|0
    0|0
  • Ready Player One

1|0
    0|0
  • Churchill. First movie I have slept through.

1|0
    0|0
  • A quiet place. I was disappointed

1|0
    1|0
  • Shape of water it was weird af

1|0
    0|1
  • Blair Witch Project

1|0
    0|0
  • most of the nw movies now a days suck, i stay watching movies from the 2000's , 90's & 80's because they're the best and even quality wise. now a days most movies look really fake so yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • I saw Keanu in theaters... I was pissed

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes