What Was The Most Recent Movie You've Watched But Didn't Like?

2148

Most Helpful Guys

• What do you mean by not liking? I watch a lot of shitty movies that aren't fun when not drunk or not with a group of friends. I don't like them as movies, so does that count? Or a movie I didn't enjoy? There's quite a few good movies that I just don't enjoy but like for what they are.

• Before everyone shits on me by saying that: despite being a milestone for racial diversity in mainstream filmmaking, an immense success in box offices around the world and a fan favorite, black panther is NOT a good movie and I will fight ANYONE who disagrees

Most Helpful Girls

• Pitch perfect 3 was awful. Tomb raider was pretty bad too.