What do you think about Eugenia Cooney's channel?

Eugenia cooney make videos about goth makeup, outfits and other beauty kinds of stuff but she is infamously for being anorexic and not admitting it and also influencing her fanbase of young girls to be like her. there had been dozens of petitions to ban her channel off of youtube because she is endangering herself but endangering her fanbase of young girls that want to be like her and think her anorexic body is beautiful and natural skinny.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I find her extremely annoying to be honest

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• She looks horrible and her channel is shit. However, I don't think she deserves to be banned for what she looks like. There are tons of fat youtubers who no one complains about, why should she be treated differently

2|0
    0|0
    • Guess what, I'm also making a question about hungry fat chick as well so don't worry.

• But Eugenia cooney is infamously for influencing her fanbade of young girls to be like her and think it is natural

• The heaviest man ever lived to his late thirties,
      If Eugenia cooney keeps this up she will be dead in a couple of years so I think ther3 is a difference

• I have seen her "twerking", never forgetti 😣 that skinny ass

1|2
    0|0
    • She doesn't even have a ass but as a black guy that twerking gave me a heart attack.

• She seems like a genuinely nice person, but there is no way she is healthy~ I admit that I am jealous of really skinny girls, but she takes it way too far :/ There's definitely something not right with her and I think she needs proper help rather than to focus on youtube right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're dumb enough to watch her and want to look like her then that's your fault not hers.

1|0
    0|1
    • Yeah but those fans are just kids and they being influenced that her fucked up body is natural and beautiful.

• Her fans are around the same age as me but I don't want to look like that. I knew about her a few years ago as well and I never wanted to look like her. Just think of it as survival or the fittest- clearly her fans are brain-dead so if they want to do that to themselves that's their problem.

• You got a good point so yeah.

• She really needs medical help, anorexia is a seriously deadly condition and sh's clearly suffering from it. I've never heard of her until now, and regardless of what people thing of her, she needs to be helped. Also, her fans should comment about her sickness and let her know she's totally fucked if she doesn't fucking eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Eugenia seems like a sweet person and making videos might be a good outlet for her. But I don't think that anyone should envy her weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is going to die soon enough because her mom doesn’t do anything to help her as far as I know and she is in absolute denial that she is anorexic

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would a beautiful woman do that to herself :( ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too skinny.

0|0
    0|0
    • You spelled perfect* wrong

• Show All
    • 4d

What the fuck even is this thread

• I just wonder why is she still alive πŸ˜…

0|1
    0|0
  • Her teethe would be terrible is she was. Right?
    Also, she has a lot of energy.
    I don’t think she is.
    There is a disease that keeps people from storing fat.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Damn she STICC πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ I don't care about her channel but I think banning is bullshit if you ban her you have to ban the obese pigs on there as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember Onision talking about her before I kinda stopped watching his channel. She needs some meat on dem bones.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's up to parents to monitor what their kids are watching.
    She just makes dumb videos, it's not her responsibility to be a positive role model for anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's an annoying little brat, chatted on younow with her a few times - absolute waste of (very little) space.

0|0
    2|0
  • It's very sad to see her going thinner and thinner as months goes by. Many people find her very annoying and understandably so. She is mentally ill and I wish someone could wake her up. She also says it's awkward to talk about anorexia, this means she is aware something is wrong but doesn't seem to have the commitment to change it.

Where is her parent? What did they do anything to convince her to get treatment for her anorexia? Did she refuse to every given opportunity? Truth is, we do not know much about her and it is best for us to just leave her alone. No matter how much people in social media tries to pressure her to get treatment for her anorexia, nothing will change. I hope she has a happy life.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is naturally slim, fine. If she is anorexic she should GET MEDICAL HELP FAST!

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor thing.

She looks/behaves like she has some mental illness.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love her. She is the reason I want to become anorexic and only date girls who are skinnier than me

0|0
    0|0
  • Its just watching someone slowly die

1|0
    0|0
  • She is a nice person

0|0
    0|0
  • Best channel

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes