• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually prefer pubg more because when I think about it it's so colorful and a little bit silly ( I mean for me) so it's just an opinion because I never play it before,,,

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really play it, but I respect it... it's a pretty in-depth game, takes a lot of skill to really be good at it. Just watch a little bit of gameplay by Ninja... it's crazy how good the guy is. Wicked shots and outplays. His building skills are insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlj2RyQRLLE

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• It's not my type of game.

0|0
    0|0
  • Way overrated. PUBG is the way!

0|1
    0|1
  • Its okay

0|0
    0|0
  • yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indifferent

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend plays battle royale version and i like to watch

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what that is but I guess so

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It's average at best. Certainly, at least for me it's more enjoyable than pubg was. It's free, so you might as well try it out if you're interested in it. It's just one of those games that are more enjoyable in a group, than solo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of an Overwatch man myself. For me, Fortnite is kind of like Mario Party with guns: based mostly on luck with skill occasionally impacting the game.

0|0
    0|0
  • garbage but it has its uses takes the shitty players from one of the games I play and puts them there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Never played it. From what I've seen of it it looks boring to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not that good. All bettre royal games are shit. Keep yourself to quality games please

0|0
    1|0
  • No..

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes