How cringy is the writing for "Two broke girls"?

Every time I watch it I think of how horrible the show is and wonder if they suck dick great or what. Because I can't see which higher up could have approved such nonsense. The character are also stupid and not funny. While the lead which are the two broke girls who work at a diner, talk in valley girl accent and look like they could be escorts. I'm sorry,How cringy is the writing for "Two broke girls"?

I just feel like bad TV productions happen to me and I don't deserve this.

512

Most Helpful Guy

• if it makes you feel better dear @azzntittiz , there are plenty shows like. you cannot imagine here in Lebanon how many they are. mostly all of them, lol. i stopped watching local tv here for that reason.
    but what really made me angry though, was the production on fifty shades trilogy. the books are awesome. i love them too much. but the movies were some kind of deception in my opinion.
    i want to say thanks to E L James for her amazing writing, even though it is not the subject of ur question.
    i guess it is all part of the show business. they just produce what "Most" people want to see regardless the quality!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah its a terrible show but what you said at the end makes no sense. You make it sound as if bad tv productions were made for you to hate and you only.