As a drummer I am struggling to find new songs to learn and enjoy. Any suggestions?

I have over 3000 songs on Spotify and have about 350 of them on a Drums playlist that I enjoy for drumming and many others on separate playlists of live show setlists.

I played all of these songs so many damn times that I've lost motivation to play them anymore, and I'm struggling to find anything new that isn't just using slow beats, a drum machine or synth

58

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you done Move Along by All American Rejects or Stronger by Kanye West... Dani California by Red Hot Chili Peppers... When We Stand Together by Nickelback... No Heart by 21 Savage... Word Up by Cameo... the chorus of Dessert by Dawin... What a Fool Believes by the Doobie Brothers.. Wait a Minute by Estelle... Stick Talk by Future... Sogn of the Times by Harry Styles... The Big Bang by Katy Tiz... Waking Up in Vegas by Katy Perry... Leave Out all the Rest bu Linkin Park... Uprising by Muse... Sing by My Chemical Romance... Dare You to Move... This is the Life by Two Door Cinema Club... New Radicals You Get What You Give... I Think I Love You by the Partridge Family... Heart Made up On You by R5... For the Forst Time by The Script... Its Time by Imagine Dragons.. Victorious by Panic at the Disco... So What by Pink.. Dont Nobody Want None by Tech N9ne... Everything She Wants by Wham... Try A Little Tenderness by Otis Redding.. Use Me by Bill Withers

Most Helpful Guy

• What kinds of stuff are you looking for? I know of plenty of bands with really fantastic, creative drummers that will definitely test your skills and timing... πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

• My double pedal isn't great but aside from that I'll try anything that I like. Let me know and hopefully there's some songs I like that I've never seen before

• Thanks for MH man! I take it that you like the stuff?

Hmu for more if you'd like! 🀘

• I liked how in depth the answer was. I really like Ilan Rubin for the paramore album and playing with Avenged Sevenfold aswell