Can someone please what's actually going right now with Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook?

I heard that apparently he's in trouble because a bunch of personal info from users were never kept safe. I don't know if that's true though. What's actually happening?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• One of the quiz apps on Facebook was collecting data on users and selling it on to political parties. They called it a data hack, but you know when you join the apps you know they collect data on you? Anyway a bunch of old men who have never used Facebook in there lives interviewed him on his privacy policy. Which if they logged onto Facebook they could find straight away. It was emarassing to watch because they had no clue what they where asking him

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• All you really need to know is that Facebook takes your info and gives it to anybody who will pay enough for it.

Cambridge Analytica got a hold of a bunch of people's data, and everyone is freaking out about it because now basically anybody who wants personal info on facebook users can have it, including foreign and domestic government agencies.

This was found out after people were investigating Facebook for it's impact on the 2016 election and how Russians was using targeted ads.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Well I read that if Facebook closes that each Facebook user is going to get close to 18 grand... and that Mark asshole is trying not to close Facebook but he is a lying piece of shit

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Data scandals, stuff like that. Kinda irronic how the government is lecturing Mark on Data theft and stuff like that though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh God. Facebook has been nailed so many times for data mining and selling private info etc. They're scumbags

0|0
    0|0
  • Mark is in trouble for having a big dick
    Now the little dick community is cumming together to try and cuckold big dick Mark
    This will end in a massive orgy and a lot of sore buttholes

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes