What would you do if you meet your favorite singer? And who is your favorite singer?

I am just curious what would you if u actually saw them and meet them out in public..

My favorite bands are:
Newsboys
Toby mac
Casting crowns
Jamie grace
Kj-52
Hillsong
United
Taylor swift
Carrie Underwood
Beyonce
And so much more to list
( Christian, country , and etc)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing because I’d be nervous, but definitely Godforbid

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Michael Jackson and just like everybody who met him, I would be extremely excited, surprised, and shocked; I would tell him I Love him, I would cry, give him a hug, take lots of pictures, video recording us for more proof that I met him in person (send it to all my family and friends) and sharpened my dance skill move with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Alessia Cara. I would ask her out for a drink if I saw her in person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aaron Lewis

Try to treat him like a normal person

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I have met someone famous just not a singer, I would die if I met Backstreet Boys.. been my all time favorite band since I was younger...

I'd love to meet Chris Tomlin though my brother in law got to go to one of his shows put on at a church not to far from him in British Columbia

1|0
    0|0
    • Don't know who the backstreet boys are.. but yes I would love to also meet Chris Tomlin as well ( one of my favorite songs from him is Jesus loves you ( or is it me ))

• Yeah, they aren't as much in the spotlight now, lastest they had was a Las Vegas residency, keep in mind your about 10 years younger than me, they were out when I was 8.

---- I love a few of his, I'd have to go looking and listen to figure out which one they are

The person I know is Apophis from Stargate SG1 he really isn't that famous aka Peter Williams

• Yeah... I don't know who Peter Williams is... sorry

• My favorite solo artist is Kelly Clarkson. I've been a fan since she won American Idol when I was 6. I don't even know how I'd react if I met her, I would possibly cry lol.

My favorite bands are classic rock bands like Fleetwood Mac and Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers. It would be an honor to meet someone like Stevie Nicks. She is my style icon.

1|0
    0|0
  • I went to a Toby Mac concert once.

My favorite singer is Beyonce and if I ever meet her I’ll have a heart attack

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I went to Toby mac concert as well.. it was back I think in 2011 or 2012 or something like that... it was great... as well

• I have already met my favorite singer. Dave Mustaine of Megadeth.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be suprised and confused becuse all my favorite singers are dead.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would take a pic with them and be happy

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes