Have you ever been stoned before? What kinds of conversation have you had if you ever were?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly laughing at a lot of shit. And taking uncoordinated selfies, texting my crush stupid things, and making plans that I later regret.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I figured out a rubix cube while I was smoking, and It actually helps me study because I don't think about anything besides what I'm doing

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree I have adhd and dyslexia so I smoke when I’m relistaing to college lectures wall playing some sorta of mindless game like Pokémon lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I tend to trip when I smoke weed. But usually life, I get really deep and philosophical about it😂😂 or I talk about conspiracy theories that trip me out.

I haven't smoked in forever though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I smoke everyday I’d honestly would love to smoke it snoop and Willy Nelson see if I could out smoke them. I’ve had a medical card for years and it’s definitely helped at this point it keeps me sane lol

• Lucky! Wish I could smoke everyday.

• Right most people can’t read if I’m stoned or to alcohol is a different story I’m a. Major light weight

• The meaning of life

0|1
    0|0
  • I smoke very often. Pretty much just stupid conversations about movies and music and shit. Sometimes we just unload our problems and comfort each other during a session. Pretty much same conversations as sober, just a bit more rambling and off topic interruptions. It also kinda depends who I'm smoking with and what we are smoking. Some strains make me cuddly, some strains make me hungry. Some make me sleepy.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes