Favourite Anime?

The title question says it all. Non-weeaboos be warned.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• My top 3
    1. Steins;Gate— It was absolutely brilliant. Great story line, non cheesy romance, some non forced comedic elements
    2. Death Note— Fantastic plot line, also it is one of the few anime where I like the dub more
    3. One Punch Man— the comedy was spot on

Also, I’m just going to come out and say it: Naruto is overrated. The amount of fillers or episodes in it where nothing happens is insane. Case in point: Ninja Ostrich. But even canon episode fights would be stretched out with a bunch of unnecessary flashbacks. The amount of Jiraiya flashbacks... my goodness. Bleach is decent if you cut out the fillers. (Albeit the bount saga was alright) One piece is ehh in my opinion.

• One Punch Man and Death Note I've got covered - Naruto has some OK elements to it, even if it has a severe flashback problem :), but I definitely agree with you on the ninja ostrich episodes. God, they were terrible.
      I'll put Steins Gate on my watchlist - Sounds definitely worth watching even though I'm not that into romance.

• K... Gonna go bingewatch it now :D

• Alright! Lemme know how it goes!