What are some good original Xbox games to play?

My mom got an original Xbox online for cheap for me. I mostly have single player games like The Sims, Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, Rollercoaster Tycoon, The Hobbit, GTA 3 and San Andreas, Vanhelsing, and Fable. I like them all but I’m looking for more multiplayer games. I think the only game I have that has multiplayer is GTA San Andreas.

The good thing about having an original Xbox is that I can get the games online for super cheap!

Any suggestions?

622

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about many but what do you need multiplayer for? I would guess that very little people is playing today

• If I have friends come over, the Xbox is literally the only thing we can do together at my place

• Oh okay I see a nearly forgot that local mp exists

Most Helpful Girl

• So there are the usual games to play, where you need to think about wether you want a nice story (The last of us etc.) or if you just want to play (FIFA etc.). But the best and shortest video game that I ever played was "What remains of Edith Finch".