What type of shoes should I wear to a concert?

I’m going to meet a singer and be in the floor seating and need help on what shoes I should wear, I’m going to wear a white dress that’s identical to the pic shown just a bit shorter , I have blonde long hair and will wear grey hoop earrings & want to be comfortable but I’m tiny! Only 4”11 and like to wear knee high boots but don’t know what color or what type of shoes to wear. Any suggestions? It’s a Columbia singer and sings in Spanish and want to be sexy but elegant. What type of shoes should I wear to a concert?

82

Most Helpful Guy

• Trainers, or something relatively flat. Heels aren't good for any part of your leg in a physical sense, and some of us recognise that as unattractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say think heeled boots. Platform shoes are more comfortable to me, regardless of the heel height. You could go for wedges (MAYBE), I'd go for more comfy heels. Simple and comfy.

• Do u think heeled knee high boots would go fine with the dress? But what color grey or nude boots?

• Either one. Probably the grey to match your earrings