Advice about the future?

Hello everyone, im catherine and im entering highschool this year. To be honest with you, I absolutely HATE the subjects we are taught at school, thats why next year im going to give exams to enter a musical highschool. I have been playing the piano for 7 years and thankfully i have been gifted with a good voice, although not great. Thats why im going to be taking up vocal lessons from September. See, my dream is to become a singer or a pianist, anything in the musical field associated with these tbh. Its my passion and my dream and I AM going to fulfil it. However... im a clueless 15 year old and I have no clue how.. I live in Greece where things aren't so good financially and there aren't many opportunities here.. So I was thinking... maybe I can go abroad? Are there any auditions? Agencies willing to take 18 year olds for training? I am lost... If someone is experienced in this.. please help. I know its early but im super curious and I want to have an idea.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Well, music schools are an option. You can always do covers to popular songs on YouTube.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes there are things abourd you can try.. music schools just need a scholarship for one and money

0|0
    0|0
  • I can only wish you a GOOD LUCK

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes