What do you think of my opinion on Teen Titans Go! the tv show?

I think it has a very unique and original style of humor and that it is very funny. And I think it has great animation, designs and other things. This is my honest opinion even though it seems that it is kind of the exact opposite of the opinion of all the many Teen Titans Go! haters, who seem to be by far the most vocal of the people with opinions of Teen Titans Go!. I just want to see if there's anyone here who can reassure me that I'm not the only one who "realizes" how great TTG is

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I watched the original teen titans when I was a little girl and loved starfire and Robin.
    This show is nothing like it , so I haven’t found anything that draws me in. Kids seem to like it though it’s been on a long time

• Yes TTG is a completely different type of show but I think it's good in other ways

Most Helpful Guy