What do you think of retro video gaming?

Like playing a game boy color in 2018 or N64, ETC.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I keep my older consoles and games. I actually do go back and play them sometimes.
    Some games have held up well over time and are still fun like Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, Shining Force, Toejam & Earl, Mario 3, Zelda, etc.
    But some games don't seem as good as I remembered them, mostly due to the controls being much better on some kinds of games now, or the AI being dumb. Like in Goldeneye where the AI couldn't shoot across a walkway diagonally over the rails and needed to face the player on the same path.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like retro, but retro for me is my old NES. Super Mario 3!!! Yes, please!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I still like my Gameboy. Besides a phone and TV, it's the only game I've ever used.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its the best! I enjoy modern video games but seriously the golden age of gaming is named appropriately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it make me old if I see “game boy color” and “N64” without thinking of them as retro?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't play video games. I've played video poker. I never realy like that ether, except when I was cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a gamer through and through, I can always go back to one of my older councils and play Ann older game.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats my kind of shit right there. 8bit gaming all the way 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it. If I had my gameboy advance still id play robopin loved the game so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • When i was a kid i stoled my brother nintendo nes after that sega mega drive , gameboy n64 playstation when i was 12 i bought a ps2 gamecube xbox at 16 x360 ps3 end after that i stopped whit console i started play mmorpg when i was 19 they stoled lot of my life from 19 to 23 i played like 8-14 hour x day from wow to age of conan rift potb wharammer online gw. At some Point i said fuck off this shit i whant spent my life in something else that leave me something , soo after few years i race dirtbike end focus life in extreme sport that give me more risk for sure but much more satisfaction, maybe someday when i havr finished to broke my bones i will go Back play video games

0|0
    0|0
  • Retro gaming is awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like remembering old days

0|0
    0|0
  • Retro games. Sega Dreamcast

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to play

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the pixle art

0|0
    0|0
  • Fills me with nostalgia

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Cool, do your thing. Many gamers today think video games today suck anyway.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes