What do you think about the casting of the Teen Titans series?

What do you think about the casting of the Teen Titans series?
Here we have Beast Boy (Ryan Potter), Raven (Teagan Croft), and Starfire (Anna Diop).

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think bullshit, but I get used to seeing my favorite shows and movies being ruined

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• People are complaining about the costumes and shit when aside from Starfire, we don't know what their full costumes even are. Those pictures have them in multiple coats and Beast Boy probably isn't in his real outfit.

0|0
    0|0
  • HOLY SHIT WHY AM I DYING LMFAOOOO

3|2
    0|0
    • SameπŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • He's the kid that plays hiro in big hero six 😭

• Well look at him now, all grown up, and looking like a failed youtuber.

• Im doneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|2
    0|0
  • Just... no

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It's not anything personal against the actors. It's more to do with the fact that the casting is so off for the characters they are suppose to play. We haven't seen any footage, but I really hope they at least nail the personality of them, otherwise it's going to be worse than that Super Mario Movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um... Starfire doesn't wear a fur coat. It's gonna be hard to paint orange skin on a dark skinned black girl and what is today dress? I mean I don't want Starfire dressed as a slut but come on... Also, Raven has a more rounded face shape and Beast Boy is supposed to be short.

Where is Robin? Where is Cyborg, Red Arrow, Wonder Girl, Superboy?

0|0
    0|0
  • God has abandoned us

1|2
    0|0
  • It's a joke

0|1
    0|0
    • I wish. Because I don't find it really funny. Well, yeah, I laughed a lot at it but it was because they're ridiculous

• DC's really thrown in the towel now, hasn't it?

0|2
    0|0
    • Well the CW division certainly has it. They kind of remind me of the team behind Deadpool: a limited budget with low expectations from their studio bosses, yet they try their damn best to recreate the same emotions that a proper DC show should have. Their last crossover, Crisis on Earth X, has to be the best DC TV I've seen, even better than Batman V Superman.

• Looks awful

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes