Would you play this video game?

Imagine if the developers of Wolfenstein 2: the new colossus developed a very similar game to Wolfenstein but instead of the Nazis being the antagonists, abusive psychiatric institution orderlies, corrupt wardens and cruel psychiatrists are the antagonists.

The game description would be: “After walking into a trap where you are shot by a tranquilizer gun, you are institutionalized. After a week of witnessing mistreatment of fellow patients and idly experiencing mistreatment, you decide to break out. Use martial arts, stealth and a wide array of weapons to your disposal as you battle abusive orderlies, corrupt wardens and cruel psychiatrists during your break out and bring those who set you up to justice.”

The game wouldn’t be meant to promote violence or vilify all who work at psychiatric hospitals but simply to spread awareness of abuse that happens in some psychiatric institutions.
  • Yes
  • No
Remember this is just hypothetical.

1125

Most Helpful Girls

• I mean that kinda just sounds like Outlast to me, but with weapons, and not so much horror/gore. Story (dialogue), characters, and art style are usually the three factors that determine whether or not I like a video game, so I'd have to know more about that

• As someone who has seen the inside of our psychiatric establishment and how screwed up it was and still is, sure I'd definitely play this game.

Some people say games make you violent. I say nay games let you be violent in a world that let's you have a sense of justice the real world dose not afford us.

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, it can work with or without Wolfenstein. This sounds like a solid premise for a horror/stealth/psychological game. Only downside is that it reminds me of Outlast except you are an inmate.