What are your favorite chick flicks?

What are your favorite chick flicks?This is based on the comment made by Julia420 - "I want someone that I can cuddle on a couch with and spend the day watching chick flicks. Problem is guys like that are hard to come by"
This is based on my personal movie collection with my top five unique choices Overnight delivery

Wild hearts can't be broken

excess baggage

New in town

Hackers (It's a love story...)

My others titles include the princess diaries, ice princess, live action Disney Cinderella, my girl, empire records (I think at is...), clueless, serving sara, young adult, divine secrets of the ya-ya sisterhood, nine months, the truth about cats and dogs, some kind of wonderful, buffy the vampire slayer (the movie with ‎Kristy Swanson), the stepford wives (a scary movie for girls), the cutting edge, at first sight, Pleasantville, the kitchen, where the heart is, the ultimate gift, the duff and love potion 9# What are your favorites?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I love you

It’s a tie breaker between the notebook and friends with benefits