What are your favorite chick flicks?

What are your favorite chick flicks?This is based on the comment made by Julia420 - "I want someone that I can cuddle on a couch with and spend the day watching chick flicks. Problem is guys like that are hard to come by"
This is based on my personal movie collection with my top five unique choices Overnight delivery

Wild hearts can't be broken

excess baggage

New in town

Hackers (It's a love story...)

My others titles include the princess diaries, ice princess, live action Disney Cinderella, my girl, empire records (I think at is...), clueless, serving sara, young adult, divine secrets of the ya-ya sisterhood, nine months, the truth about cats and dogs, some kind of wonderful, buffy the vampire slayer (the movie with ‎Kristy Swanson), the stepford wives (a scary movie for girls), the cutting edge, at first sight, Pleasantville, the kitchen, where the heart is, the ultimate gift, the duff and love potion 9# What are your favorites?

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I love you

It’s a tie breaker between the notebook and friends with benefits

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• The notebook
    The vow
    27 dresses
    Mean girls
    The lucky one
    Hope floats
    Bridesmaids
    How to lose a guy in 10 days
    Dirty dancing
    Pretty woman
    10 things I hate about you

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I watched a third or half of a movie about a girl who finds out that she's a princess in a fictional European country. I don't remember what the title was, and I don't care enough to look it up. I only care enough to type these few sentences and to eventually express how I felt like I was dying of boredom during that time. I was thinking, "Please! Someone throw a pie, or a punch!"

0|1
    1|0
  • I have testosterone, so I don't watch chick flicks.

It almost takes an act of the gods for me to sit and watch ANY movie. I can't sit there with no interaction. I can play video games, write, read, sling code, work on something mechanical, etc, for 12 hours at a stretch, but just sitting there watching something I get bored after about 20 minutes.

When it's something that wouldn't be able to hold my interest even if I could sit and stare at a screen, like chick flicks, I won't even bother trying.

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm not gay

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes