For gossip girl fan: what do you think of Nate archibald of gossip girl?

I hate him! I don’t get why peoples loves him? He is a cheater and a playboy , that only think about this dick? (He is worst in the novel). So why the heck does peoples loves? His pretty face is the only thing he have to attract the audience,’other wise he is a real asshole, maybe worst that chuck bass, because at least chuck is not a hypocrite who wear the mask of a good guy. Nate has not ethic Since he was even sleeping with a married woman in échange of money! to be honest I hate him with serena. I think they will be an amazing couple of assholes for gossip girl fan: what do you think of Nate archibald of gossip girl?

22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He isn't bad in the beginning. He gets a little bad in the end.
    Ultimately, he is a good guy that just wants to please people. Sometimes he just picks the wrong people to please.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE