What do you think of the Great Saiyaman from Dragonball?

It looks like many people don't like him because I think that they think it ruins Gohan's character development or something like that because he used to be so serious all the time or something like that and they think he's stupid.
But I think he's really funny and cool and charismatic. And I think the Great Saiyaman actually adds to his character development because the way I see it is that Gohan was always kind of forced to be serious as a young boy and when things were finally peaceful around him, he was able to act like a silly child, for the first time in a long time, which is probably why he did it so thoroughly, and by becoming the Great Saiyaman, he could do that while also finding a use for his superpower fighting abilities that he was forced to build, without having to be serious because those ordinary criminals were easy as 1 2 3 for him to handle. And besides he still got some serious moments later on.
But what do you think?
  • I more or less agree with you
  • I more or less don't agree with you
  • I more or less don't know or whatever
    Vote C

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Saiyaman got him Videl so, it was good for him.
    DBZ needed some break from the hardcore stuff so, Saiyaman part was good.