Which popular slangs are you tired of hearing now?

I'm tired of hearing:

1. Nettflix and chill (gotta admit I haven't heard it in a while. Good 😊)
2. Fuckboy
3. Basic bitch
4. Pick me
5. Throw the whole (insert subject) away
6. Headass

what about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Bae
    Significant other
    Hubby
    Those are the worst of all time.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For the culture ( I been saying that for years now everyone is saying it)
    Clout
    Woke

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh ok. I don't hear the first two a lot but yes omg I'm sick of hearing woke. Just because you slap a hashtag on a popular phrase and go on about your business doesn't mean you're "woke"

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Holy fuck I hate Nigga... You call me your nigga and I'm knocking you the fuck out for using that overused term. Beef is another one. Do I have beef with you? Yes I fucking do and I'm gonna slap you with some too for saying that word.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of them. In fact, do away with all slang, and start beating people in the streets if they try text talking in real life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much all of them, since most of them sound the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • Please if i can delete the word "Crush" here in GAG. I'll be so grateful!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I find nr6 plain but given context I wouldn't mind people using these terms

0|0
    0|0
    • Crazy thing is I use to like these slangs and even use to use them myself but it got annoying once u hear it a billion times like no other words exist lol

• I don't think that list is popular slang. Maybe one or two of them but apart from that...

0|0
    0|0
    • I wish they weren't popular 🤦‍♀️ But no seriously it all depends on your race, age, area you live in and the type of website you visit. Trust me. These slangs are wayyy overused.

• Show All
    • Pick me is overused because if a girl says "I don't mind cheap dates as long as it's fun"' or "I don't mind splitting the bill on a date" she gets called a pick me. Those are poor examples. Maybe she's just really laid back and like to have fun and maybe she's not some entitled gold digger lol

• Never heard them.

• Woke.
    Nigga.
    Bae.
    Slingin.

1|0
    0|0
    • Woke and nigga are primarily black people words though.
      And I don't think woke is slang.

• Gucci gang

1|0
    0|0
  • Lit
    Dope
    Crusty
    Bet

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate "oof"

0|0
    0|0
    • What's that?

• Some video game term that I don't care to understand. Typically said when someone tells of an unfortunate experience.

• Oh ok. I see

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes