What fictional character do you relate to most?

I relate to Jack sparrow most. I realised recently how much I share in common. Not the ridiculous escapes, but the morals, the desire for freedom etc.

I try to hide what's happened to me using fun/comedy and Im usually the eccentric 'captain' of whatever group Im in. If Im not the head, I can usually manipulate them to do what I want. I've always had problems with authority and thats because I dont follow the rules I dont agree with.

714

Most Helpful Girl

• Vicky Cruz from Memory of light... although I've never attepted suicide, I totally understand how she felt and the recovery process from depression.
    Let me repeat: I am not suicidal. I merely understand the depression the character was going through and why she felt that way...

Most Helpful Guy

• Jack White/Joker. Cynical, dark outlook on life. Dark humor. I'm normally only wanting to make people laugh and I crack jokes often but just as often I'm usually the friend that says that 1 joke that goes too far and ruin the mood by complete accident and end up brood away from the group (typically from embarrasment) the sociopathic side cause I'm so cold and emotionless when it comes to personal relationships, I always use logic over emotion and end up always sounding angry. And finally constantly looking in the mirror thinking I'm 1 seriously bad day from going from Jack White to Joker.

Not a happy relatable but a relatable nonetheless