Do I love what I do or am I forcing it?

So I’m a dancer, and I’ve been doing it for a majority of my life. I’ve gotten to the point where I love to do it (or at least I think I still do) but I go to class and feel nothing. No matter how much I want to do it and get better in a way my body doesn’t want to.
Cause I wanted to get better I started taking classes even when I didn’t initially want to because one always hears “do it even if you don’t want to”. For the most part I wouldn’t regret taking class. But not it’s gotten to the point where I feel obligated to give more abs I feel so in authentic. I’m okay with getting out of my comfort zone.
I want to care but my body doesn’t want to as much.
Is it my environment or me?
What’s wrong?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I am computer consultant mainly networking and security with database administration, I love what I do. Also I am divorced 50yo with ex wife who I'm friends and son and daughter graduated college and are on their own. An Absolutely love old Sci-fi, Thriller, Horror movies