What type of gamer are you?

• I'm not a gamer, I'm boring.
  • I play games on my smartphone and hearts/minesweeper
  • I play for fun.
    Vote C
  • I play to win. I'll try to optimise and read guides online for days if necessary.
    Vote D
  • I use bugs whenever i find them, or other cheats that make the game easier.
    Vote E
  • I'm a rich kid, buy every game on steam, don't even play most of them ever and play pay2win.
    Vote F
  • Other (please explain)
    Vote G

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I mainly play for fun, but I do some competitive stuff. Like I usually do pretty well in local melee tournaments and stuff. But unlike some people I don't take it that seriously it come up with dumbass names for my "technique" I just wipe the floor with everyone. I call it, winning.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I play an mmo like path of exile then I start to get worried if Im doing everything right so I start to read guides. In pvp I try to do my best and when playing games like ghost recon wildlands or far cry 5 then I play for fun. When playing 7 days to die I play because I want tl spend more time on the game even if I know everything in the game