What kind of hobbies do you have?

Are you trying to learn a new instrument? Do you go hiking or camping with friends / solo? Do you play video games, and what kind do you play? Do you tinker with stuff?

I've been learning to play the guitar for almost 2 hours a day since February and I feel like I've improved so much, I'm still very beginner but it's so much fun!

I've also been working on my truck every day, it's a 1985 GMC pickup, so far I've replaced the entire brake system, reupholstered my seat, replaced all the hinges, rebuilt 2 carburetors (the first was way too big) and replaced all the fluids, it's still a running truck so I'm just picking at it bit by bit.

I used to play video games a lot but I've gotten kind of bored of them lately (been unemployed since June so too much time to play).

I also started going to the gym again with my friend, I used to go a lot and I was pretty built, but 2 years later and I've put on a few pounds again, I forgot how fun the gym is.

Lemme know what you do for fun!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I play the piano and I sing a lot... I am a movie geek and I love reading books... Also, I like playing with my dog and I watch a lot of YouTube videos with animals

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I Larp. Read. Study history, languages, politics, and human sexuality.

0|1
    0|0
    • Nice! I bet if you had a big group of people and everyone was dressed up and into it, larping would be such a good time! Those are good hobbies! Do you learn to speak multiple languages or the origins of languages?

• Show All
    • Some of it is. Larping has a lot of different types. I have done one that was a WW2 intrigue game where one person was a German spy. Some are fairly close to D&D with actual combat rules (varies from grappling and striking to certain areas allowed to merely calling out numbers and abilities while swinging close to someone) others are very different.

• There are a bunch of game rooms in the city a few hours away from where I live, but I know they only have board game type stuff, a buddy of mine gets paid to organize events and stuff, that's cool

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I love reading. i read in every place i could. In the subway in the bus and between Class. And i love animes and series i watch one episode before going to sleep. i go to a cinema/film making institute once a week they show free movies every Wednesday. I just got graduated and i can't find a job so i'm mostly at home. I'm becoming fat and i'm so anxious about finding a job , so i'm going to sign in a gym class. one of TRX or Pilates or swim.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like watching videos about different cultures and trips to different countries
    I am trying to learn Sanskrit right now
    I also like analyzing Hindu religious stories and looking for similarities with Christian
    I like researching creative food recipes
    And I study the Christian bible a lot but for me its not a hobby - its more a moral obligation

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you done much travelling? Which countries speak Sanskrit? I've never actually heard of that language before! I'm great at cooking super unhealthy munchies lol, that's cool

• I've been to a lot of european countries a couple of Asian countries and carribb

• countries too. I mostly look for smoothie recipes. Sanskrit is an ancient vedic language spoken by Hindus. Its a dead language meaning only academics speak it now.

• I play piano and violin, I also blow bubblegum lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love to play the guitar, been playing since last summer, and I also play videogames sometimes (and arcade and pinball games, we have some at home) , watch 80's movies and listen to rock and roll! Also rollerskating, just because I can :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Playing (or rather trying to play) bass guitar, working out, going out with friends, watching movies (or anything interesting), traveling (when I have time and money for it). Stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I play guitar, color or game on the Xbox 360 right now I'm into Dark Souls🔥

0|1
    0|0
  • - PS4
    - FaceTime
    - Spending money

1|2
    0|0
  • Draw, animate, fitness at gym

0|0
    0|0
  • I have lots of hobbies but they change a lot because of my changing interest. One week I would be gaming all day, then suddenly, I'd be binge-watching shows.

I mostly play games on PC though I cannot really play the big title ones because my PC is just mid-range. (sobs) Currently, I play The Sims 4 and Rules of Survival. I'm also on Roblox too. Seriously, I really want to play big title ones because I'm missing a lot lol.

The only instrument that I have learned to play is the piano though not at a professional level. I'd love to continue learning it but my piano is making wacky sounds when I hit certain keys and I cannot find a replacement for it yet. T_T

Also, for the past few days I have been researching and asking people about weight loss and stuff, since I've been planning to do so after a long time. XD

0|0
    0|0
    • I built my computer 6 years ago and I'm glad I haven't had to make any major upgrades to it yet. You should get back into it, even if it makes a weird noise, at least you'd be getting muscle memory down and learning new pieces!

I think the best advice I could give, as someone who's been through the weight loss journey myself, is don't quit, if you ever think you're doing it for nothing and you're not seeing results, when I was 20 I was 260 pounds, and it took 3 months to lose 10 pounds, then that next month I lost 20 pounds and it stayed off for a really long time, you don't have to eat absolutely perfect, just make sure you get enough good carbs like brown rice and bread, beans are good, and don't neglect eating fat, you can certainly eat peanut butter, milk products, that kind of thing but don't overdo it, and don't eat bad fats, if you get a good ratio of carbs, protein, and fat, you won't have to count calories

• Awesome! I really want to build my own PC :3 I sorta can learn songs by ear, though it doesn't actually include all the melody in the songs XD I mean, I'm still bad with the accompaniment part...

Congratulations! :O Losing weight is definitely tough. So you only need to lose 30 pounds? You must be really tall xD

• If you already have a pc you may just be able to replace a few parts, granted you have enough space, and to build something good it's actually relatively inexpensive. I'm definitely far away from learning by ear, that's awesome! And that math didn't add up, I think I lied on the number, I was 260 and ended up being 220, I've since bulked up and lost weight, I did have a slight six pack the first time I lost weight for a couple months which was cool

What Guys Said 12

• Scuba diving, golf, chasing women, traveling, working out, hiking, and camping.

0|1
    0|0
    • Scuba diving looks like a blast! I'd have to travel far to get into that, it looks so beautiful being underwater like that

• The great thing about it, when you are down there, it's like you are on a totally different planet.

• I love watching horror movies snuggling walking on the beach at night and eating pussy

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as I'm either destroying something in a fantastic mannor or creating something of my own design, it's a hobby of mine

0|1
    0|0
  • Xbox one, welding, D&D, animation, smithing, and airsoft

0|1
    0|0
  • I play drums since 18 vor 19 years, I play Guitar since two years and Bass and I sing

0|1
    0|0
  • No I enjoy getting out in the fresh air ,, walking or cycling. I am single they are good because you can do them solo...

0|0
    0|0
  • Cars, guns and fishing. That’s enough to keep me busy and broke

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are: playing a drumset, ski, programming, gaming, judo and learning languages

0|0
    0|0
  • Playing guitar, playing videogames, playing basketball, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Gaming and firearms.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ouh I forgot about guns! I was in a phase of collecting them as well but once I had one of every type, I called it quits, I only have 6 but they're all good guns

• Photography.

0|0
    0|0
  • Martial arts, gym and Playstation 4.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes