What kind of hobbies do you have?

Are you trying to learn a new instrument? Do you go hiking or camping with friends / solo? Do you play video games, and what kind do you play? Do you tinker with stuff?

I've been learning to play the guitar for almost 2 hours a day since February and I feel like I've improved so much, I'm still very beginner but it's so much fun!

I've also been working on my truck every day, it's a 1985 GMC pickup, so far I've replaced the entire brake system, reupholstered my seat, replaced all the hinges, rebuilt 2 carburetors (the first was way too big) and replaced all the fluids, it's still a running truck so I'm just picking at it bit by bit.

I used to play video games a lot but I've gotten kind of bored of them lately (been unemployed since June so too much time to play).

I also started going to the gym again with my friend, I used to go a lot and I was pretty built, but 2 years later and I've put on a few pounds again, I forgot how fun the gym is.

Lemme know what you do for fun!

1013

Most Helpful Girl

• I play the piano and I sing a lot... I am a movie geek and I love reading books... Also, I like playing with my dog and I watch a lot of YouTube videos with animals

Most Helpful Guy

• I Larp. Read. Study history, languages, politics, and human sexuality.

• Nice! I bet if you had a big group of people and everyone was dressed up and into it, larping would be such a good time! Those are good hobbies! Do you learn to speak multiple languages or the origins of languages?

• Some of it is. Larping has a lot of different types. I have done one that was a WW2 intrigue game where one person was a German spy. Some are fairly close to D&D with actual combat rules (varies from grappling and striking to certain areas allowed to merely calling out numbers and abilities while swinging close to someone) others are very different.

• There are a bunch of game rooms in the city a few hours away from where I live, but I know they only have board game type stuff, a buddy of mine gets paid to organize events and stuff, that's cool