As an artist, is it "normal" to enjoy his own work and find it appealing?

Long story short, I got a metal band, and like, for whatever reasons, each time we got a gig coming, I cannot stop the urge of listening to our previous live sets we've been recording until now. And sometimes I feel like I'm enjoying myself way too much over something the band and I composed LMFAO.

Is it being egocentric and narcissistic to do so? Or is totally normal?

Cause like in my opinion, people cannot enjoy what you produce if you don't enjoy it yourself. So it feels normal for me actually

12