Tell me a drunk story?

Tell me a funny drunk story that happened with you or someone you know.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao. Okay so there was this one time, I was 16 and I had just got home from boarding school for break. Well my parents let me drink. My favorite drink is oj and vodka but I can not hold my liquor. Anyways. I started drinking oj and vodka with my dad. And in about 45 min I had passed him by at least two drinks.. I had probably 4 or 5 heavy handed drinks. Anyways. I thought It was a good idea to call my best friend to come and get me and bring me to taco bell. She got there and I couldn't hardly walk out to the car... Like I fell down at least twice and we're talking maybe 20 ft. And instead of making me go back inside she helped me in her car, which was a real struggle because instead of opening the car door I climbed through the front.. At this point I blacked out. The next thing I remembered was her trying to take my clothes off in a BK parking lot because I had not only puked all over myself but all over the inside of her car. I thought I was getting raped because I was so drunk I didn't realized what was happening or what had happened. So I started freaking out and screaming and shit. And for some reason it just clicked and I just stripped in BKs parking lot and got back into the car... She drove me home and managed to get me up stairs and then she had to go clean puke out of her car because her parents frown soon under age drinking and if they found out I drink they wouldn't let her hang out with me.

• There was another time, I was probably 16 still (16 was a rough year), that I manged to get wasted and I was sitting on my front porch and I look over and see my moms cigarettes. Well. I am against smoking 100% but for some reason this shit seemed like a good idea so I literally light one up and my mom walks outside and I remember putting it out as quickly as I could... She asked me what I was doing... And for some dumb Fucking reason my mind told me to deny that she just saw me smoking...

• I feel sorry for your friend hahaha!! Poor girl!

• This isn't really funny but another time it was me, two of my close friends and my brother all drinking and me and my one friend went inside my house, we were hanging in the garage/man cave, and we came back and my brother and my friend were getting it on like rabbits so me and my other friend started freaking out so I went and flipped the breakers and stuff so I'd have an excuse to intrude, being like "is everyone ok?"... My brother was 15... She was 17...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I had a friend who was a giant, 6 feet 6 inches about 240 lbs and this one guy had to carry his drink ass from downtown Bahrain back to our ship. It was about 200 yards from where the taxi drops you off to the brow of the ship. My one friend drags the guy and as soon as they were going to cross the brow (the bridge that connects the ship to the pier), motherfucker wakes up and walks across it under his own power and once onboard proceeds to fall over again.