Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No way. The trailers are fair game you can talk during the trailers but when the movie starts shut the fuck up.
    At home is different I talk a lot during movies when I'm at home watching them with friends.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Certainly not. that takes the fun out of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. No according to your example to where I make noise in the theatre but I'm one who always guesses ahead and predicts what's going to happen and speculate as to where the plot is going so I'll whisper to her little thoughts from time to time.

1|0
    0|0
  • why do i keep getting notified to your questions? i didn't even follow you

0|2
    0|0
  • hahahaha
    I always let my emotions out.
    usually it is related to a funny moment or just intense suspense and action :-D
    Can't help it...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, and people who are are jerks. (They're usually the ones to use their phones during the movie as well.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I remember watching a fast and the furious movie and really getting too into it. The reason it was ok was because the theater was full and everyone was lit too 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I do make comments but very carefully so that I don't disturb others. 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Especially at movie theatres.. loud people can sometimes be annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • Those people arruine movies for the rest, just keep quiet ffs

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not, I HATE people who talk during the movie

0|0
    0|0
  • People who make noise in the cinrma deserve a place in hell :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in the theatre. I have been known to make comments/discussions during movies at hone tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont make me say it lol

you know damn well that it's a stereotype

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like these people. They are annoying and very disruptive and rude.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to joke about the things, but not in the cinema

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly because I can't hold. my laugh and I laugh really loud

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell nah I hate those people sometimes I want to get up and smack them in the face

0|0
    0|0
  • No, and I want to strangle those people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate people that talk during movies.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol that shit annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• My sister ruined interstellar for me. "What's happening now" " why is she older" "whats with the organ did the guy playing fall asleep on it" " oh Matt Damon is a bastard"
    Never again, so embarrassed

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. If I have seen the movie before or I don’t really care for it I talk to whoever is next to me sometimes (if we are in a theater we whisper of course).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I am one of those but that’s why I don’t go to the movies. Because I have to know what’s going on if I don’t know, I’ll loose interest even worse. I’m not obnoxious like this woman from scary movie but I do ask questions 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • If i wanna be vocal i might as well read the book about it!! Then throught it in the trash bc it pissed me off... ok no i wouldn't thtough the book. Lol! 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I always have to make comments but everyone gets annoyed (I think they're hilarious) I can't help it tho :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Not in a movie theater but if I’m at home I’ll talk

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the annoying one commenting on the unlogical parts of the movie

2|0
    0|0
  • I watch movies when I’m bored or tired but awake enough to not sleep. I’m usually playing video games in my free time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am. I talk to loud and always have to pee a few times. When I get back I ask a million questions about what I missed. I don’t like the movies.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never talk in movies. it very anonnyied to hear people talk when a movies is about start. i am one the laugh at dirty joke most of time when i watch a movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • can't stand the people who won't shut up on the movies

1|0
    0|0
  • My girls is and it makes me laugh so much, but it makes others inside the theatre mad abd they yell at her to be quiet!

0|0
    0|0
  • That's why generally I watch something before watching with other people so I can control myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in the theatre, but I am at home😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Only at the trailer with my friends

1|0
    0|0
  • Only with other humans XD I suck

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope