Can singing be learnt or are people born with the ability to sing?

• Can be learnt
  • People are born with the ability

511

Most Helpful Guys

• It can indeed be learnt my dear.
    though, for some people it comes naturally, for others, they need to train a lot before having a nice singing voice :-)
    I don't think anyone was born as a soprano :-P

• Thank you for MHO.
      If you want me to sing, then you will have to protect your ears firs, am a really bad singer :-D

• Yeah natural talent is something that should not be overlooked, I think some cultures naturally produce good musicians, like the New Zealand Maori, who can always seem to be gifted singers. But I actually ticked the box for singing is a learned skill.

Most Helpful Girls

• Humans naturally sing whether we are good at it or not. But singing in tune is a skill that can be taught to most people if they are interested.

• Thank you for MHO. I'll sing to you if you ever come visit LA.