Do you like ASMR videos?

ASMR can be a relaxing and peaceful thing for some people but can also be a stressful and horrible thing for some other people. Which one are you? 😊
  • Yes I love that!
  • No, I don't like that!
  • ASMR... What is it?
    Vote C

51

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally love it, at least select sounds. I can put it on in the background while I do design work and it helps me focus. I get headaches regularly as well, and strangely enough, it helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, ASMR is only horrible for people who don't experience. In which case I don't see why they'd be listening anyways.

I like ASMR. I knew I had this feeling that nobody else around me shared when I asked friends/family about a buzzing sensation while getting an eye test that nobody else could relate to.
    Was very happy when I found the YT community for ASMR when I was around 18 or so.