What's your favorite video game?

Exactly what the question asks: what's your favorite video game? I love talking about video games with people, and I love nothing more than knowing other people's favorites, so let me know random strangers I'll never meet, what are yours?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I just finished the Witcher series and I liked it a lot. I haven't read the books, so I don't know if there's more to come, but I hope they make more. I also like the Elder Scrolls series. And I'm currently playing Thief (the newest one), and liking it thus far.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well since I have been playing games since the Atari and have spanned the eras of Intellivision, Coleco Vision, Commodore 64/128, VIC 20, NES, Sega Master System, Super NES, Genesis, Game boy, Game Gear, Sega Saturn, Game Cube, N64, PC and everything far and in between... Its a bit hard to pick a #1.

Honorable mentions though would include Skyrim, Red Orchestra 2, Resident Evil 4 (GC version), Half-life 1, Team Fortress Classic, Zelda Twilight Princess, Zelda Breath of the Wild, Mortal Kombat II, Mortal Kombat XL, Star Trek Bridge Crew, Unreal Tournament 99 and 2004, original Doom, Beyond Castle Wolfenstein, Airborne Rangers, Secret of Mana...

There's a lot.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• The Sims 4 is my go to favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Overwatch, Zelda, Sims, Call of Duty (I love zombies, I know it's lame but shh), and of course pokemon cuz y'know, that was what I grew up on!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love mass effect 2, borderlands 2, bioshock infinite, and hatsune miku

0|1
    0|0
  • Tekken ranks pretty high for me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Hotline Miami 1 and 2, DOOM 2016, Fallout 3, Borderlands 2, Bioshock, the Witcher 3, Fable 2, Splatterhouse, and I used to love CoD WaW more than life itself back in the day. But now I have African internet and it's full of literal "hackers". I also like outlast.

0|0
    0|0
  • I currently am addicted to The Witcher 3 and Titanfall 2 but when the spyro remake comes out I will be putting everything on hold to relive my childhood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tetris, or GTA 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • Half-Life 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Assassin's Creed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Crusader Kings II