Why do people like watching sports?

Besides the Olympics, (and even that's a bit iffy for me) all sports on TV are very slow-paced, boring, and I'd rather be doing something else. Playing sports is fun, but not watching. To me, at least.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Maybe so
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah fam. People say that cricket is slowwwww but seriously I like how in IDO matches there is an excitement the whole day, even if I am busy I am checking the scores and wanting to come back home quickly...

You're literally putting your time, energy, FAITH on a team of people that don't even know your existence yet you feel their joys and losses. And the last part of the game when there is 50:50 chance of winning OH MY GOD I literally sweat and shiver and hyperventilate...

It's a different feeling. Only those who watch sports and enjoy it understand.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I only watch to see that ass tho ๐Ÿ™Œ
    Baseball booties
    Football booties
    Basketball arms and legs
    Surfers bodies
    Etc

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG SAME! Like itโ€™s fun to watch say the Warriors once they get to the finals but watching them aaaaall the time is just boring. Like Iโ€™d rather be outside actually paying the sport

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know dude. Watching sports on TV would drive me insane!
    I like games that just small groups play for fun, those are far more entertaining to watch.

1|0
    0|0
  • Basketball I can understand because there's constant movement. But baseball is godawful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch ice hockey. It's super exciting.

0|0
    0|0
  • They enjoy it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• It's a great way to start small talk whether you like it or not. Most guys have a knowledge of sports in general when it comes to their team. It also allows one to aspire to be a better player if you are one. Guess you have to be into sports to appreciate that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea. I never personally got into into it. I've been to a couple games in person that were OK but I can't watch them on TV

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely despise watching sports on TV, I would love to play sports with my friends but I never saw the point in watching other people play sports just a waste of time to me...

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree
    I have played a few and i love it but watching sports was never my thing
    Why just sit and watch when you can play instead ๐Ÿค˜

0|0
    0|0
  • Its relaxing, entertaining and its nice to be part of something bigger (being a supporter).

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is anything the way it is? People like it because they like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • E sports tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm bad at sports.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree