Why do people like watching sports?

Besides the Olympics, (and even that's a bit iffy for me) all sports on TV are very slow-paced, boring, and I'd rather be doing something else. Playing sports is fun, but not watching. To me, at least.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe so
    Vote C

712

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah fam. People say that cricket is slowwwww but seriously I like how in IDO matches there is an excitement the whole day, even if I am busy I am checking the scores and wanting to come back home quickly...

You're literally putting your time, energy, FAITH on a team of people that don't even know your existence yet you feel their joys and losses. And the last part of the game when there is 50:50 chance of winning OH MY GOD I literally sweat and shiver and hyperventilate...

It's a different feeling. Only those who watch sports and enjoy it understand.

Most Helpful Guy