Zombie apocalypse?

How do you plan to survive zombie apocalypse?

214

Most Helpful Girl

• Turn a gated community into a compound and invite people in and make it a community to protect each other

Most Helpful Guy

• That's when my gaming experience comes into use.

When a zombie apocalypse hits, the first line wave of danger will be selfish humans in panic mode attempting to rob you of whatever survival resources you have. If not a gun, at least keep a knife with you because when your attacker is fighting for survival, he definitely won't go easy on you. Killing is your only option in case you get into a fight.

When the panic is over, the first thing everyone will do is find a safe house. Find one for yourself (also a vehicle if possible). Try not to gather any kind of attention to your safe house (keep the lights off, cover the windows and board up the doors if you have to. You'll probably have to survive that way for days, weeks, a few months even. By this time the government or some group must be planning to build a quarantine zone. Carefully get to them and join there defense force to get better at shooting and other forms of combat. Help defend the quarantine zone as much as you can. Then we'll see where the world goes.