Zombie apocalypse?

How do you plan to survive zombie apocalypse?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Turn a gated community into a compound and invite people in and make it a community to protect each other

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's when my gaming experience comes into use.

When a zombie apocalypse hits, the first line wave of danger will be selfish humans in panic mode attempting to rob you of whatever survival resources you have. If not a gun, at least keep a knife with you because when your attacker is fighting for survival, he definitely won't go easy on you. Killing is your only option in case you get into a fight.

When the panic is over, the first thing everyone will do is find a safe house. Find one for yourself (also a vehicle if possible). Try not to gather any kind of attention to your safe house (keep the lights off, cover the windows and board up the doors if you have to. You'll probably have to survive that way for days, weeks, a few months even. By this time the government or some group must be planning to build a quarantine zone. Carefully get to them and join there defense force to get better at shooting and other forms of combat. Help defend the quarantine zone as much as you can. Then we'll see where the world goes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 13

• I have discussed this a lot when high. It varies depending on the type of zombie and if dogs are immune, because I would roam like a feral man with a pack of loyal hounds. I would wait for the first wave of panic to die down and get to a zoo, they have guns and many secure cages and I don't think anyone else would go there like a gun shop. Then I would slowly kill my soul eating koala bears and other critically endangered friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have a very well thought out plan, places of importance around be marked on a map, people to contact, which crops would grow well in the location I had set to fortify… then I fell in love with a girl who has some health issues. So realistically I would probably get killed protecting her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha funny enough i do look at houses (and a prison nearby) i joke around with my family and should be everyones first question to buying one if its zombie proof lol but I've come to the best choice would be a farm and sustain ourselves

0|1
    0|0
  • Most people these days couldn't even survive without Internet. A squirrel apocalypse would be enough to finish of much of the west.

0|0
    0|0
  • I make a zombie defense and escape plan for any new building that I enter. It's the only way to be prepared.

0|0
    0|0
  • The real question is "how does the zombie apocalypse plan to survive ME?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Drive to my summer house and hunt game until the end of my days.

0|0
    0|0
  • go to Costco lots of food and supplies and cement all around, just be in there with a shotgun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeez, I’d fucking love that. They move so slow. It would be easy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in zombie apocalypse. But if it happens it starts in the US

0|0
    0|0
  • with a spork, how else?

0|0
    0|0
  • Get very drunk and always keep weapons on me