I can't be the only one who finds John Wick's fighting a little underwhelming, right?

Because I'm watching these fight scenes as I'm typing this out and I WANT to like it, but I just don't see the appeal.

Sure, John's absolutely brutal. There's no doubt about that. But the fighting just looks lazy to me.
It's slow.. and I have a sneaking suspicion that the guys he's fighting are secretly all like "Ahh!! <3 Do whatever you want to me, Mr. Wick!~"
Don't look at me like that. A good chuck of those "flips" wouldn't work on an anorexic hooker with a secret thing for being tossed around. Please note that my suspension of disbelief is usually pretty hard to break, especially when it comes to gun fu movies. But these fights just.. ugh.. why?

Whenever he fights at close quarters I can't decide if he's constipated, shit-faced, or both. I mean, the fights in UltraViolet satisfied me more than this crap. And if you don't know why that's significant, please watch this video.

.. yep. I know.

So anyone wanna educate me? Or are most other people just masochists?

10