Waka Waka or La La La? Which song do you like more?

I know it's a very random question, but whatever. I am so excited for this year's World Cup in Russia.

Which song do you like more? 2010 FIFA World Cup song 'Waka Waka' or 2014 song 'La La La'? I did not add 'Ole Ola' even though that was 2014 official song, mainly cause I just wanted to make the poll with Shakira's songs only, teehee.

I really want Shakira to come up with another song for Russia 2018.

• Waka Waka or La La La? Which song do you like more?Waka Waka
  • Waka Waka or La La La? Which song do you like more?La La La
Just wanna mention this since many of you said that you like Wavin' Flag the most: I also really like Wavin' Flag but like I said in the question, I particularly made this poll with Shakira's song only. :)

421

Most Helpful Guy

• To be totally honest with you dear @CubsterShura they are both OK.
    Frankly I still prefer the FIFA 98 song which was:

Blur - Song 2

I don't know if others share the same opinion about it... I hope so though :-)

Thank you for sharing the question dear.

Cheers!!!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Regarding your poll question dear, thanks for the update by the way, I have voted for option "A"

Most Helpful Girl

• Waka waka.. even Shakira doesn't know how to dance to la la la

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE