Waka Waka or La La La? Which song do you like more?

I know it's a very random question, but whatever. I am so excited for this year's World Cup in Russia.

Which song do you like more? 2010 FIFA World Cup song 'Waka Waka' or 2014 song 'La La La'? I did not add 'Ole Ola' even though that was 2014 official song, mainly cause I just wanted to make the poll with Shakira's songs only, teehee.

I really want Shakira to come up with another song for Russia 2018.

• Waka Waka or La La La? Which song do you like more?Waka Waka
    Vote A
  • Waka Waka or La La La? Which song do you like more?La La La
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Just wanna mention this since many of you said that you like Wavin' Flag the most: I also really like Wavin' Flag but like I said in the question, I particularly made this poll with Shakira's song only. :)

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• To be totally honest with you dear @CubsterShura they are both OK.
    Frankly I still prefer the FIFA 98 song which was:

Blur - Song 2

I don't know if others share the same opinion about it... I hope so though :-)

Thank you for sharing the question dear.

Cheers!!!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Regarding your poll question dear, thanks for the update by the way, I have voted for option "A"

Most Helpful Girl

• Waka waka.. even Shakira doesn't know how to dance to la la la

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I think Shakira is amazing. Everything she does is awesome.

When I was in Spain, people dance in the streets to her music!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Both!!
    You're excited for WC? Which team are you supporting?

1|0
    0|0
  • I am crazy for football world-cup of 2018 but Waka Waka is better and more energetic too...
    You should also check out "Love me again" from nescafe basement its better than original one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Waka Waka is much better, but I'd like less electronic effects. I like Shakira's voice and she doesn't need all that stuff. Of course, we all love the way she moves too !!

1|0
    0|0
  • Waka waka, (its time for Africa) 😊 it was a good song, haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Waka Waka is cstchiet. And some serious Mandela Effect shit, I swear I heard thst song years before it was written.

1|0
    0|0
  • I suppose the author of this question collects this information to include it in her research work at school "Discography of Shakira". I am curious what do the poll results give you

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe that is a research by Brittish scientists in cooperation with American secret agencies? They somehow figured out that people who like Waka Waka more than La La La are prone to murdering people?
      Or am I overreacting? Yes, sure. The lady wants to discuss the large gap between the two songs and find those who support her in this difficult decision

Sarcastic af

• Actually, I was just bored and this random-ass question just came in my head.

• I really like both of them but to be honedt, waka waka is more energetic overall.

1|0
    0|0
  • Waka Waka. Lol

I still listen to that song.

2|0
    0|0
  • Both are good

1|0
    0|0
  • La La La is my favourite from Shakira

1|0
    0|0
  • Waka Waka

1|0
    0|0
  • Waka waka

1|0
    0|0
  • Waka waka...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say waka waka

It's more pleasing

1|0
    0|0
  • how about a good song from a good artist?

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer wavin flag 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • prefer Gung Num Cha

0|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3