Is this a normal occurrence at Strip Joints?

So! It was my first time ever visiting a Gentlemen’s club. I went with a group of friends, my BFAM invited me. (brother from another mother) He was schooling me on etiquette & such. Him: “Ok Lindsay, since I’m a dude, they’ll probably pay more attention to me.” That was a LIE. Once I started raining dollars & cheering & just being myself, those ladies were ALL OVER ME.

No jokes... they rubbed my boobs. Spanked my booty! Let me touch them just as much. And... AND invited me on stage to shake my moneymaker too!

I had soooooooo much FUN. But I’m curious if this is the norm at the majority of clubs? Is there a double standard regarding how they entertain men & women? My buddy was also kinda bummed I stole all the attention. 😅

I was also already very drunk, so inhibitors were squashed before entering paradise. I will post a silly selfie so y’all can understand how schwasted I already was...🙃😝😎Is this a normal occurrence at Strip Joints?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• That is extremely normal. Strippers tend to do that for a couple reasons, women are less intimidating and tend to be straight so when they are rubbing on you it's not like a huge turn on. They also will do that because the guy usually finds it hot to see his girl getting felt up.

1|0
    0|0
    • Everything makes sense besides “his girl”... I was just out with friends. If anything, the girl I was sitting next to looked more like my lover. 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• “Ok Lindsay, since I’m a dude, they’ll probably pay more attention to me.” LMAO!!! JOke of the year! Girl everyone knows that strippers place their attention on the girl, always lol I haven't even gone to a strip club but my friend have gone to a lot lol They have tried to get me to go because they say that the strippers are the nicest people you can meet lol Talk to them in the girls bathroom, they will give you more attention than the guy you are with, not sure why but maybe they like something different?

1|0
    0|0
    • So true!!! I chatted with two of them in the bathroom. Tipped them each $10 extra just because they were so sweet & cool!

• haha no way, thats nice! Yea I heard stippers were super chill and nice! lol

• I’m a big tipper wherever I go out & spend money. I’m a server too & understand completely what it means to live off those $1 bills!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Were you the only female there that was a customer?

I think that could have been a reason since you would stick out.

Imagine a man working at hooters wearing the hooters uniform.

He might get more attention or be treated differently just because he sticks out.

1|0
    0|1
    • I would believe that if I were the only female. But there were many more women & our group had another female present aside from me.

• I see well then those strippers must really like you.

• It is normal but they also can tell who will have fun and who won’t. If your a woman who will get crazy they will get you going. I am a regular at Gentlemans Clubs and have seen it before. Have went with lady friends whole end up stealing the attention. As a guy if u wear thin soft pants or shorts, no underwear, and walk around not trying to hide your boner the ladies will be all over you. The will put their hands and mouth on my junk and grind on it until I cum in my pants. Super fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's pretty much normal. They'll usually go for the guys first because they assume that's where the easy money is, but as soon as the girls starting getting into it they're all over them

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, there is a double standard for men in regards to treatment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look, they after the money. You gave them more so they on you like dogs. Nothing special.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not thinking of myself too highly or anything. It’s not at all like I expected a date or fuck & shit. They’re hustlers! I don’t mind dropping more dough to cheer them on.

Also yeahhhh girl-on-Girl action is probably the easiest way to get more tips.

• What I meant was they go on literally anyone as long as they have money. That's their job.

• Well yeah, of course. It just seemed like they gave me & few other women loads of attention. Then would just dance in front of men & touch them slightly. So I was confused for a bit. Also surprised you could go up on stage & touch them. I thought that was two of the biggest dealbreakers. Like in movies, which yeahhh. Life isn’t always like films.

• its a normal occurrence

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, there is a double standard

1|1
    0|0
  • If it's a "gentlemen’s" club, then you don't belong.

0|0
    1|1
    • That’s just another term for strip clubs. I’m not completely oblivious to what goes on within the sex industry. If they didn’t want me there, they wouldn’t have opened the front doors for me. The bouncers were also very nice. They were the gentlemen for sure, so yeah!

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes