Is this a normal occurrence at Strip Joints?

So! It was my first time ever visiting a Gentlemen’s club. I went with a group of friends, my BFAM invited me. (brother from another mother) He was schooling me on etiquette & such. Him: “Ok Lindsay, since I’m a dude, they’ll probably pay more attention to me.” That was a LIE. Once I started raining dollars & cheering & just being myself, those ladies were ALL OVER ME.

No jokes... they rubbed my boobs. Spanked my booty! Let me touch them just as much. And... AND invited me on stage to shake my moneymaker too!

I had soooooooo much FUN. But I’m curious if this is the norm at the majority of clubs? Is there a double standard regarding how they entertain men & women? My buddy was also kinda bummed I stole all the attention. 😅

I was also already very drunk, so inhibitors were squashed before entering paradise. I will post a silly selfie so y’all can understand how schwasted I already was...🙃😝😎Is this a normal occurrence at Strip Joints?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• That is extremely normal. Strippers tend to do that for a couple reasons, women are less intimidating and tend to be straight so when they are rubbing on you it's not like a huge turn on. They also will do that because the guy usually finds it hot to see his girl getting felt up.

• Everything makes sense besides “his girl”... I was just out with friends. If anything, the girl I was sitting next to looked more like my lover. 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• “Ok Lindsay, since I’m a dude, they’ll probably pay more attention to me.” LMAO!!! JOke of the year! Girl everyone knows that strippers place their attention on the girl, always lol I haven't even gone to a strip club but my friend have gone to a lot lol They have tried to get me to go because they say that the strippers are the nicest people you can meet lol Talk to them in the girls bathroom, they will give you more attention than the guy you are with, not sure why but maybe they like something different?

• So true!!! I chatted with two of them in the bathroom. Tipped them each $10 extra just because they were so sweet & cool!

• haha no way, thats nice! Yea I heard stippers were super chill and nice! lol

• I’m a big tipper wherever I go out & spend money. I’m a server too & understand completely what it means to live off those $1 bills!