Do you like to cosplay?

Do you like to cosplay or dress up like someone/something else? Why do you like it if you do? Since i am not so confident with myself, i like to dress up as someone else and pretend to be them. That makes me more confident to so stuff i usually dont do.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I cosplay a lot, especially at conventions and stuff. It's definitely a confidence booster just being someone else.

I really want to commission some but the ones I want are real expensive so... still gonna be saving up for a while.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm also in a cosplay club at my college and we do random outings sometimes x3

• Show All
    • If you've got some friends that are all into it you can try making one. I know at my college it's a huge pain in the ass (you need to have 10 people who are already guaranteed to come plus officers and a staff advisor), but there's so many and lots of real niche clubs are around.

• I dont have any friends who are into it though 😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• i've cosplayed a few times and i have two different cosplays. the times that i've done it have been at a convention, but i like it bc i can appreciate whoever i'm dressing up as but you can get someone's attention w/o them knowing who is under the costume.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I dress up as Michael Myers every time I go to the bank due to my irrational fear of bank tellers.

I get weird looks if it's not Halloween though

0|0
    0|0
  • I love cosplay! I'm going to a Con about 2 weeks from now in Savannah. as always, I'm going as Deadpool.

I like actual cosplay though, not bitches in g-strings.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes