Do you like to cosplay?

Do you like to cosplay or dress up like someone/something else? Why do you like it if you do? Since i am not so confident with myself, i like to dress up as someone else and pretend to be them. That makes me more confident to so stuff i usually dont do.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I cosplay a lot, especially at conventions and stuff. It's definitely a confidence booster just being someone else.

I really want to commission some but the ones I want are real expensive so... still gonna be saving up for a while.

• I'm also in a cosplay club at my college and we do random outings sometimes x3

• If you've got some friends that are all into it you can try making one. I know at my college it's a huge pain in the ass (you need to have 10 people who are already guaranteed to come plus officers and a staff advisor), but there's so many and lots of real niche clubs are around.

• I dont have any friends who are into it though 😂