Why is Lil' Pump successful?

This is a serious question, I just found out about his existence and ya I might be late to the party here but it just boggles my mind that this guy has fans or people that buy his music. I'm not trying to be close minded about music fr I may not like or listen to hip hop/rap music much but I still recognize that are many great rappers and hip hop artists out there.
But this Lil' Pump dude on the other hand... just what the fuck
Look at this shit:

I just don't understand, how can people genuinely enjoy this shit. Jesus wept

916

Most Helpful Guy

• Colorful shit attracts little kids and retards. Fortnite is also a good example of this.

Most Helpful Girl