Why is Lil' Pump successful?

This is a serious question, I just found out about his existence and ya I might be late to the party here but it just boggles my mind that this guy has fans or people that buy his music. I'm not trying to be close minded about music fr I may not like or listen to hip hop/rap music much but I still recognize that are many great rappers and hip hop artists out there.
But this Lil' Pump dude on the other hand... just what the fuck
Look at this shit:

I just don't understand, how can people genuinely enjoy this shit. Jesus wept

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Colorful shit attracts little kids and retards. Fortnite is also a good example of this.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• because its as ignorant as can get, plus its stupid but catchy, there is nothing more to it
    plus his entire image he portrays/plays is entertaining to people

also a very hard beat

not sayin i really like it, but if i heard it in the club id go along with it, just some ignorant fun

2|0
    0|0
  • Disgusting. I would say on the same level of disgust like JB
    The reason behind pop culture is that it is very simple. U want to be popular - make it simple.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao his music was catchy for like the first minute and then I realized that his shit sounds retarded and he's not even saying real words.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because the garbage middle schoolers who listen to him don't understand what talent is

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s not bad. He’s got some decent songs. Whatever he’s doing it’s working.

2|0
    0|3
  • Because my generation is full of idiots. Just pure idiots.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who?

1|0
    0|0
  • The kids today have really bad taste

1|0
    0|0
  • No fucking clue he's shit

1|4
    0|0
  • Because 13 year olds are aloud on YouTube

2|3
    0|0
  • Just another rapper? Same gimmick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wish I knew

1|0
    0|0
  • Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang!

4|0
    0|0
  • Because... liberals

1|1
    0|1
  • because stupid kids who dont know about rap music are on youtube

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I seen a video of someone reacting to him the other day and asked myself the same question. It's tragic the low quality characters people make famous.

1|0
    0|0
  • He’s dead now... he was famous because he’s actually a very good rapper and good performer. Good with his fans and overall nice guy. Too bad he over dosed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao i can't watch the vid but i hate his song gucci gang

1|0
    0|0
  • because he is, just because you think some music is shit doesn't mean everyone else has to. If you don't like it, don't listen to it, simple.

1|0
    0|0
    • you didn't answer the question and I don't listen to it lol, I just heard the song on a yt video I was watching

• Here's how it is, I listen to rap music I know the lyrics are shit, like real shitty lol, but it's the beat and the background music that makes people like it and the shitty lyrics just adds something to it, it's fun music.

• My Little Pony fans think he's a new character and will appear next season.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whomst?

1|0
    0|0
    • I posted a vid on this question, not sure if u can see it but it's of this guy's song "Gucci Gang"

• Because society keeps making stupid people famous

1|1
    0|0
  • I can’t fucking stand any of his music.
    Period.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes