Aside from being detectives, what do Philip Marlowe and Spenser For Hire have in common?

The dude with the Latin name is right... both characters are named for Elizabethan writers...

012

Most Helpful Guy

• Their attitudes. Very, "you say this about me, but I you're full of shit" mentality. Or that they know themselves too well for anyone to question their integrity or honesty or work ethic or grit or charm or you name it. This is them, take it or leave it, and I'm going to do my job the way I feel is the best no matter what you say or how you want me to work. I get the job done so either help me do it or get out of my way.

• Damn mind expanding questions... I bet the sex with you is the same as well. Exploration, mind teasing and sensual intimidation... Fine, go ahead, have my body if you must... But I won't like it... ;)