Do you think $70 would be too much to spend on admission to a music festival?

There is a music festival in a town 30 miles away from me which is 4 days long. For one day ticket prices are anywhere from 65 to 70 bucks plus parking and whatever food you get. Do you think its worth it just to go?

1422

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on who is playing and if there are a few bands playing whose music you really like. I’d never go to a festival here because it’s like £300 for a weekend ticket (excluding food and parking). I did want to go the Download festival as five of my favourite bands were playing but I couldn’t justify the price knowing that the ones I wanted to watch were set to be playing at the same time on different stages.

It’s expensive and there are usually a lot of shit bands playing but if you’re only wanting to see one band, it might be better to just get a ticket to one of their gigs.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends if you go with friends or not. The experience is worth it alone depending on how much you like the lineup, and its better if you have that to share with someone

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE