Why do celebrities love Coachella so much?

What is it about Coachella that attracts them to a simple music festival? Why do they make a huge deal out of it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Location, atmosphere, vibe, artists performing. It’s just the hype to be honest. It tends to be more unique than other festivals

2|2
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s a huge deal because it is a huge deal it’s the biggest music event in the states years ago when it started it was big and every year since then it has expanded and is now huge and only going to get bigger as the years cum it’s a music event that covers all types of music so if you can handle the huge crowds of people then I say go for me unfortunately I was born in that hell hole of s desert 🌵 and I am never going back again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• It's for the name. And it's an excuse to dress how they like and be constantly photographed.

There are way better festivals than coachella. It's severely overrated.

3|1
    0|0
  • Well then often blend in a little better than if they were on the streets. I went there and saw Taylor lautner but nobody bugged him, he just got to chill and have fun

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they dont have a choice they get paid to attend

2|1
    0|0
  • As to Coachella.. I have no opinion but perhaps someone far smarter than I, Soren Kierkegaard, might say,.."for the crowd is the untruth"

0|0
    0|0
  • Self presentation

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• What attracts them? The money Coachella pays them to "like" their products.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are probably paid to fame it so that more people would come...

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they all live in SOCAL so its just a quick drive vs a long flight somewhere

0|1
    0|0
  • Because most celebrities are vain and egocentric. They get their fix of attention there.

0|2
    0|0
  • Coachella probably pays them to use their products. As an advertisement.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause celebs like to ruin a good thing

0|1
    0|0
  • Who?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi how are you beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all of them love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care what "celebrities" like and do?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what are you talking about

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes