Why do celebrities love Coachella so much?

What is it about Coachella that attracts them to a simple music festival? Why do they make a huge deal out of it?

612

Most Helpful Girl

• Location, atmosphere, vibe, artists performing. It’s just the hype to be honest. It tends to be more unique than other festivals

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s a huge deal because it is a huge deal it’s the biggest music event in the states years ago when it started it was big and every year since then it has expanded and is now huge and only going to get bigger as the years cum it’s a music event that covers all types of music so if you can handle the huge crowds of people then I say go for me unfortunately I was born in that hell hole of s desert 🌵 and I am never going back again.