Has anyone seen Violet Evergarden? If so what are your thoughts on it?

I have already watched the hole season on Netflix but I want other options on it. Like if they want it to continue or not and there reason why or why not. I personally can't wait for season two. I really liked how they projected how Violet tried to understand the meaning of love and too be loved, while changing how she looked at life and others. And how others saw her. It was really well written and great story. Cause honestly we all take love differently. And it shows just one of many ways of looking at it and finding it.

01