Have you ever played an instrument or thought of learning, if so which Instrument?

I play Piano :)

49

Most Helpful Guy

• I learned to play the piano when i was about 8. I'm 21 now and couldn't even think of how to play the dang thing. I would enjoy learning the guitar. I suppose i could easily do that myself with the internet as my aid.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thats really nice (: Hope you learn and play Guitar one day.

Most Helpful Girl

• Classically trained in piano and violin, reasonably good at viola and clarinet, and beginner guitar. Need to learn a brass instrument to complete my set of learning an instrument from every family! French horn and cello are on my bucket list.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thats awesome! Wow amazing.