Have you ever played an instrument or thought of learning, if so which Instrument?

I play Piano :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I learned to play the piano when i was about 8. I'm 21 now and couldn't even think of how to play the dang thing. I would enjoy learning the guitar. I suppose i could easily do that myself with the internet as my aid.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thats really nice (: Hope you learn and play Guitar one day.

Most Helpful Girl

• Classically trained in piano and violin, reasonably good at viola and clarinet, and beginner guitar. Need to learn a brass instrument to complete my set of learning an instrument from every family! French horn and cello are on my bucket list.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thats awesome! Wow amazing.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I'd love to learn piano and drums, maybr a bit of guitar.. problem is no space for the instruments

1|0
    0|0
    • You will one day hopefully (:

• Guitar. And if I train my voice a little, I could sing well enough to make my girl smile.

1|0
    0|0
  • I started to learn playing the piano last year πŸ˜€

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats really aswesone (: I haven't professioned yet as I had to leave my piano lessons due to my studies. I also play with one hand but I'd like to built it up :)

• I play the guitar but I don't know chords/notes but I learn visually and by listening! I've recently started playing piano but I'd love to learn to play a saxophone one day

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats great! Keep it up!

• I play drums, guitar, bass

2|0
    0|0
    • Thats awesome!

• Show All
    • Thats really awesome. Such a great journey and talent.

• The funny think is that if you play in a band you see everyday other musicians who are far better than you so it's hard to compare than. I have seen musicians who play five years and are a lot better than me

• Saxophone, clarinet and recorder

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate them all

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like to play any instrument

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I tried to learn piano with a teacher during two years. In the end she just told me that "it was better for me to stop trying" because of how bad I was πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

0|0
    0|0
    • She shouldn't of said that, thats not nice of her at all. She shouldn't teach in my option. Everyone has different talents. Also practice makes it perfect.

• Yeah I was only 8 years old when she told this to me. She was kinda a bitch.

• Its never too late to start again. You were still leaning and young.

• Drums

0|0
    0|0
  • Thought of learning piano and guitar. I learnt 2 songs on piano and 1 on guitar and that's it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats good :) Keep it up!

Recommended myTakes