Harry Potter fanatics?

If there are any Harry potter fans here, there's a new mobile game just out today called "Harry Potter: A Hogwarts Mystery" it looks amazing get downloading!!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I'm more excited for the "Harry Potter Go" (what ever Niantic actually named it). I've been playing the Hogwarts Mystery as well, but I get kinda tired of my energy always running out before I can actually do anything. I pre-registered to the game way back when and was expecting more out of it. But I guess I'll continue playing to see where the story goes.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah the energy thing just annoyed me tbh. Just trying to make money but still annoying. I'm excited for that too

• I hated it. I mean I understand that the target audience is kids but it does very little in terms of supporting the already existing history of the world. Also, the microtransactions have stopped me playing less than 5 minutes after arriving at Hogwarts.
    If I had to sum the game up, id say its like playing Farmville but at Hogwarts.

0|0
    0|1
  • Ha!! what dreamers...😊

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I hated it. I mean I understand that the target audience is kids but it does very little in terms of supporting the already existing history of the world. Also, the microtransactions have stopped me playing less than 5 minutes after arriving at Hogwarts.
    If I had to sum the game up, id say its like playing Farmville but at Hogwarts.

0|0
    0|1
  • It’s pretty nostalgic for me, I remember reading the first book as a kid and seeing the first movie in theatres

0|1
    0|0
  • I already play that game and it's great :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing for me...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes