What are some shows you think are overrated?

my answer: uhh stranger things,, it's not bad it's just given too much praise

2244

Most Helpful Guy

• Every single 'reality tv" show, go get a hobby, use your brains.

I agree on stranger things, it's alright, but shouldn't be that popular.

The discovery Channel or and the learning channel have become the opposite of what they used to be. There's a lot of reality style tv shows on them now and that's very sad.

Music television officially ruined music lol, so I guess all of those channels.

Most Helpful Girl

• The Office. Everyone I talk to loves it. I've tried so hard to like it too but I just can't get into it. I don't think it's funny or entertaining at all. But meh, different things appeal to different people I guess.

• Which have you tried: the US or the UK version?

I will admit, I’ve not seen either (I really hate Ricky Gervais) but I’m told the US version is awful compared to the UK (the original).

Same with things like The Inbetweeners. US try to copy the humour but because US comedy is a bit more tame it ends up flopping.

I find a lot of US comedy series pretty dreadful and if you do as well you might appreciate UK humour more. I’d recommend things like Bluestone 42, Coupling, Fawtly Towers, a go. I’m sure I can come up with more if you like

• https://youtu.be/0ruxssJDKsg not best quality but this is what you are looking for. It’s on uk Netflix but unsure of further afield xx

• @Hidden_P haha thanks for the warning! I'm definitely into discovering new things to watch so I'll check it out if I can find it on Netflix here or somewhere else online. :)