What are some shows you think are overrated?

my answer: uhh stranger things,, it's not bad it's just given too much praise

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Every single 'reality tv" show, go get a hobby, use your brains.

I agree on stranger things, it's alright, but shouldn't be that popular.

The discovery Channel or and the learning channel have become the opposite of what they used to be. There's a lot of reality style tv shows on them now and that's very sad.

Music television officially ruined music lol, so I guess all of those channels.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The Office. Everyone I talk to loves it. I've tried so hard to like it too but I just can't get into it. I don't think it's funny or entertaining at all. But meh, different things appeal to different people I guess.

2|0
    0|0
    • Which have you tried: the US or the UK version?

I will admit, I’ve not seen either (I really hate Ricky Gervais) but I’m told the US version is awful compared to the UK (the original).

Same with things like The Inbetweeners. US try to copy the humour but because US comedy is a bit more tame it ends up flopping.

I find a lot of US comedy series pretty dreadful and if you do as well you might appreciate UK humour more. I’d recommend things like Bluestone 42, Coupling, Fawtly Towers, a go. I’m sure I can come up with more if you like

• Show All
    • https://youtu.be/0ruxssJDKsg not best quality but this is what you are looking for. It’s on uk Netflix but unsure of further afield xx

• @Hidden_P haha thanks for the warning! I'm definitely into discovering new things to watch so I'll check it out if I can find it on Netflix here or somewhere else online. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 43

• Walking dead and Game of Thrones

0|0
    0|0
  • The Walking Dead... it's so bad I watched it because everyone else was just so I could hate on it.

3|1
    0|0
  • walking dead, the serkes was great until the gov died then its just turned to shit really, 9p% of the episodes are just the main characters talking about a load of irrelevant bs

1|0
    0|0
  • Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, How I met Your Mother, That 70's Show, WestWorld, ER, CSI anything, Duckhunters or whatever it's called, anything in history channel.

1|0
    1|1
  • Big bang theory. Everyone acts as if it's some sophisticated show for intellectuals but in reality it's boring and stupid.

2|0
    0|0
  • Agreed about Big Bang Theory, it's okay when you have nothing else to watch but like most US sitcoms it leaves me cold.

1|0
    0|0
  • First season of stranger things is awesome. It deserves the love it gets. Second season was kinda underwhelming.
    13 reasons is highly overrated.

1|1
    0|0
  • I agree on Stranger Things

Also Jessica Jones, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead after Season 3

2|0
    0|0
  • In this day in age , we have a lack of creative writers.. And a lack of people paying out to support them. Also theyre is so much great older entertainment.. That we dont really need much new content

0|0
    0|0
  • It's already overrated all over the internet though.

1|0
    0|0
  • game of thrones

i used to love it. then i read the books.. the tv show is completely shite compared to the books.

0|0
    0|0
  • Breaking bad, game of thrones, walking dead... Where do i start? Lol

1|1
    1|0
  • When friends become more than a lover n they rate u more than him nudes accept it

0|0
    1|0
  • Stranger things. Nancy is annoying

1|0
    0|0
  • Rick & Morty and Game of throness

1|0
    1|0
  • STRANGER THINGS

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely stranger things

2|0
    0|0
  • Walking dead

1|1
    0|0
  • Anything on network television

1|0
    0|0
  • I have to hop on the Game of Thrones bandwagon.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• Walking Dead has gone sooooo pants. It's just dull.

Also Breaking Bad. I watched the first series because everyone raved about it but I had to drag myself though it. It wasn't compelling watching and I haven't bothered with series two...

Also Big Bang. Its like generic background noise in visual form.

1|0
    0|0
  • The second season wasn't half as good as the first in my opinion (Stranger Things)

Fear The Walking Dead, turned into a snooze fest once they're on the boat. Does it get any better? And the characters are so unlikable. Nick, go away. I only like the black man and the hispanic family (kinda)

1|0
    0|0
  • Riverdale.. Its hyped up so much but the acting isn't THAT good and there are a lot of awkward moments. I think the story line was good in season one but I haven't watched the second season at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Walking Dead. It was okay for the first couple of seasons, but eventually got pretty boring.

1|2
    0|0
  • 13 reasons why. I lost brain cells watching that series.

2|1
    0|0
  • Stranger Things was so overhyped that it made me not want to watch it

1|0
    0|0
  • Everybody loves Raymond
    Rules of Engagment
    Marvel: Agents Of Shield

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, the only thing I watch is "The originals"

1|0
    0|0
  • Walking dead
    Stranger things
    More and more but I love those shows ^^ 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Riverdale and pretty little liars. Theyre both compete shit

0|0
    1|0
  • Pretty little liars and stranger things

2|0
    1|0
  • Stranger things

1|0
    0|0
  • prison breaking bad or whatever its called

2|0
    0|0
  • Rick and morty

1|1
    1|1
  • Friends & GOT!

1|0
    1|0
  • The Bachelor

1|0
    0|0
  • The flash

1|0
    0|0
  • Agreed on Stranger Things

1|0
    0|0
  • The Kardashians. How the hell are those talentless bitches famous in the first place?

4|2
    0|0
    • Why are they bitches? They are actually really nice

• Cuz they're Daddy got OJ Simpson off from that murder he was soooo obviously guilty of... That's the only reason we see that filth on our TV... that and the fact Paris Hilton paved the way for vapid, talentless morons to make money from leaking shit sex tapes.

• Life

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes