What Is The Biggest Motivation In Your Life?

What Is The Biggest Motivation In Your Life?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The future. If something is pulling me back I think about all the possibilities and opportunities and new friendships awaiting for me in the future. I helps me remember that times won’t feel this bad forever

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I had one. If you're looking and don't have one, keep searching, it'll happen one day. Faith in life, good humans, and trying to better this world will guide you. That's my mantra and I'm not giving up on it.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• The successful people i hear about whenever i hear their stories i feel like i can accomplish my dream too if i work hard enough for what i love and even if it didn't turn out the way i wanted to at least i tried

0|1
    0|0
  • My man. He deserves the best in every aspect and i would never stop giving my best to achieve good and happy life for us.

0|1
    0|0
  • I want to keep the world safe from those like the one who hurt me.

Eventually going into mental health to accomplish this

0|1
    0|0
  • Im not the same person as I was before and will prove them all wrong to make a better me

0|1
    0|0
  • My best best best friend Danny S. -jetts. He motivated me in getting in shape and I now love love fitness!! Is my passion.

0|1
    0|0
  • definitely wanting to succeed in the future, have a good career, loving family, be able to earn money to support myself and my possible family.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don’t have one really. My life’s quite pointless.

0|1
    1|0
  • 0|2
    0|0
  • Myself and the future I want for me and my sister

0|1
    0|0
  • The will to become better !

1|1
    0|0
  • Money

0|1
    0|0
  • My kids.

0|1
    0|0
  • nothing really

0|1
    0|0
  • I just want to live comfortably in the future

0|0
    0|0
  • Well right now I’m very motivated to workout and build up my strength because I’m going to bootcamp in a few months

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• My biggest motivation in life is to break all limits i can break and if it is possible to bring down the Truman show of covert slavery in which we live and alongside other courageous and valorous people bring a new age of freedom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wanting to be the man my step father is, or being a good boyfriend.

0|1
    0|0
  • The satisfactions of finding, and having something to motivate me. Also, watching the same documentary over and over.

0|1
    0|0
  • Finally having certainty of Fatherhood that was eluded to by a very lovely lady I was blessed to have a part in the life of.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well for work: Getting results
    For life: All the interesting things and possibilities that still awaits me. The plot twists.

0|1
    0|0
  • The things I can't do and the things I'm not good at.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish there was motivation...
    The only thing there is is expectations

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really have many motivations other than to hopefully find love and be able to support them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Money and power

0|1
    0|0
  • Pursuit of knowledge. I just love a new hobby. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Money

0|1
    0|0
  • Money.

0|1
    0|0
  • My future. I want to succeed in life

0|1
    0|0
  • The knowledge about what happens when I fail.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing at this point

0|1
    0|0
  • Fixing my self

0|1
    0|0
  • Thank God that's not an iPhone

0|1
    0|0
  • Never depend on others