Do you use the Audible app? What do you think of it?

If you don't know what is Audible, here is the Wikipedia definition (I'm too lazy to explain myself) :
Audible is a seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information, and educational programming on the Internet. Audible sells digital audio books, radio and TV programs, and audio versions of magazines and newspapers. Do you use the Audible app? What do you think of it?
  • Never heard of it, but seems interesting.
    Vote A
  • Never heard of it and not interested.
    Vote B
  • I use it
    Vote C
  • Heard of it but don't use it.
    Vote D
  • Couak
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I use it, it's great since I love reading but I have dyslexia.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to use it, but found it to be too expensive in the long run. Seemed ridiculous that it charged a monthly fee for use. I get that I got a free credit every month, but there were some months when I had less time to use it and didn't use the credits, they piled up, and I felt like I was being charged for having an app on my phone. I also wanted to pause my service since I'm wasn't using it enough at the time and I lost all of my credits. :') waste of $100+.

Other than that, I enjoyed it when I could use it. Made finding new audiobooks easy.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I love it i use it when I'm in the bath or when I'm trying to sleep.

1|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE IT ! read or rather listen 2 books a months.

1|0
    0|0
  • Use it daily, great to pass the tine when exercising for hours and use your time better

1|0
    0|0
  • Too expensive for what it is

2|1
    0|0
  • Nah fuck that. I just read TWILIGHT

2|0
    0|0
  • I use it all day and every day at work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just hearing about it

1|0
    0|0
  • Didn't heard of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of it

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I find audio books too slow. It’s faster just to read myself

2|0
    0|0
  • I use a similar app, but with Finnish audio books. I've seen plenty of ads for Audible, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Heard of it and used once, then had things to settle with the admins so I don't like now this

2|1
    0|0
  • My parents use it and listen to audiobooks on long car rides. It’s rad.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather just read lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't use it

0|0
    0|0
  • what is it for?

0|0
    0|0
  • Too poor for that shit need to spend my money on more important stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • I got it to get one free book but I don’t even use it. I was disappointed that I couldn’t read along. It’s strictly audio and that isn’t ideal for me

1|0
    0|0
    • I do however think it could be good to play just to have something to listen to. Sometimes I’m not always in the mood for music, but for stimulation. Although some parts would go through one ear and out the other, many will stick in my mind, especially if I replay it multiple times. It has potential, but it’s just not the same as having words to read

• I've heard about it but still haven't used it since.

1|0
    0|0
    • I meant just... used it.

Recommended myTakes