Do you use the Audible app? What do you think of it?

If you don't know what is Audible, here is the Wikipedia definition (I'm too lazy to explain myself) :
Audible is a seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information, and educational programming on the Internet. Audible sells digital audio books, radio and TV programs, and audio versions of magazines and newspapers. Do you use the Audible app? What do you think of it?
  • Never heard of it, but seems interesting.
  • Never heard of it and not interested.
  • I use it
    Vote C
  • Heard of it but don't use it.
    Vote D
  • Couak
    Vote E

1110

Most Helpful Guy

• I use it, it's great since I love reading but I have dyslexia.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to use it, but found it to be too expensive in the long run. Seemed ridiculous that it charged a monthly fee for use. I get that I got a free credit every month, but there were some months when I had less time to use it and didn't use the credits, they piled up, and I felt like I was being charged for having an app on my phone. I also wanted to pause my service since I'm wasn't using it enough at the time and I lost all of my credits. :') waste of $100+.

Other than that, I enjoyed it when I could use it. Made finding new audiobooks easy.