Do You Have Favorite Band/Artists And Song?

My Favorite Is Aerosmith and sweet emotion a great song i also love Is Colbie Caillat Bubbly and Awesome song and

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a bob marley poster, a framed mail stamp from jamaics of bob marley, four of his albums on CD, two bob marley shirts, & I wrote a MyTake talking about how much of a personal hero is to me.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohhhhh Aerosmith is great. I don't know about favorite band but I've been listening to a lot of Radiohead lately (favorite: fake plastic trees) and Muse (favorite: too fucking many songs to choose from) and I've been getting back into Gorillaz (favorite: Melancholy Hill)

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Good choice. I like to listen to band not many heard of also.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Metallica is my overall favorite, just automatically clicked with the music at about the age of 10. Favorite of there songs is a tossup. Orion, call of cthulu, escape, one, ride the lightning. Impossible to choose. As it sits here lately, I've been listening to groups that have an 80s feel to them that are dropping albums in 2010. Bands like enforcer, white wizzard, striker, skull fist. Absolutely surprised me to see that the thrash metal sound hasn't died yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love sweet emotion

I love Journey and their song Separate Ways

my favorite artist though is Nas

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Michelle Branch, and my favorite song is The Game Of Love

https://youtu.be/HKLnmMacEB4

1|0
    0|0
  • Today I’ve been feeling Led Zeppelin. But it also varies between them the Beatles Pink Floyd and AC/DC

1|0
    0|0
  • Henry Purcell is currently my favourite with his Funeral Music for Queen Mary

1|0
    0|0
  • Olive Aerosmith, David Bowie -Fame,

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• To name a few...
    Frank Ocean - Ivy, Futura Free, White Ferrari, Chanel
    SZA - Love Galore, Drew Barrymore, 20 something (all of Ctrl really), All The Stars
    ABRA - Fruit and Pull Up
    Khalid - Young Dumb & Broke, Another Sad Love Song, Saved
    NoMBe - California Girls, Young Hearts, Wait, Summer's Gone
    Goldlink - Crew, Meditation, Late Night
    Blood Orange - the entire Coastal Groove and Cupid Deluxe album and the songs Dinner, Bad Girls, Augustine, Best to You
    Elijah Blake - Forget You, Black and Blue, Stranger Fruit, California Livin'
    Machine Gun - Sail, Bad Things, Let You Go, Habits
    Blackbear - the entire Cashmere Noose, DeadRoses, and Digital Druglord album and the songs Where Was U?, Verbatim, Escalade, anxiety, and e. z.
    Skizzy Mars - Time, Do You There, Alcoholics, Recognize, Crash, I'm Ready
    Milky Chance - the whole Sadnecessary and Blossom album
    Hippie Sabotage - You're Soul, Devil Eyes, Options
    Mapei - Don't Wait

1|0
    0|0
  • hey you, this is one of my current funeral songs lol if i die earlier than expected..
    https://youtu.be/Uz5879zW5JU

1|0
    0|0
  • Favourite song is definitely keep on loving you by reo speedwagon

2|1
    0|0
  • Lots of them, but if I'd count in only famous bands - Abba and Ace Of Base.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes