Do You Have Favorite Band/Artists And Song?

My Favorite Is Aerosmith and sweet emotion a great song i also love Is Colbie Caillat Bubbly and Awesome song and

57

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a bob marley poster, a framed mail stamp from jamaics of bob marley, four of his albums on CD, two bob marley shirts, & I wrote a MyTake talking about how much of a personal hero is to me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohhhhh Aerosmith is great. I don't know about favorite band but I've been listening to a lot of Radiohead lately (favorite: fake plastic trees) and Muse (favorite: too fucking many songs to choose from) and I've been getting back into Gorillaz (favorite: Melancholy Hill)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Good choice. I like to listen to band not many heard of also.