Watched Avengers Infinity War movie?

How many of u have watched the Epic Marvellous movie of Marvel? please give ur comments on it.Watched Avengers Infinity War movie?

210

Most Helpful Girl

• All of them... I have each movie...

• Wow. U seem to be a grt fan of MCU (like me)

• And all these languages are world renowned. I'm empty of words.
      😍😍😍

• I think we can discuss them in PM. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I loved this movie. It did not disappoint and it caught me off guard most of the film. So much death. I was hoping that the guardian to the soul stone would actually be Lady Death but nope, just Red Skull.

I didn't like Thanos' motivation. Because if he strived for balance and the reason he wipes out half of a population is to create balance, then couldn't he use the infinity stones to create infinite resources, land, wealth and whatnot to accommodate? Wouldn't that have been easier?
    Also since Lady Death was not the reason he wanted to "balance" the universe, there is really no explanation for why he had that conclusion in the first place.

I loved his portrayal though, the almost regretful nature of it. Especially at the end where he seemed to be dissatisfied with his actions. He was vulnerable and that is what made him such a threat.

Iron Man was awesome in this film! His suit was terrific. Bleeding edge is the mark if I'm not mistaken. I cried when Peter died. I felt that the deaths of all the superheroes (which I didn't see coming) didn't get the appropriate actions from the other people around them. Black Widow and the ladies taking on Aproxima was awesome too. Scarlett Witch didn't have her potential wasted considering how powerful she actually is.

The alien referred to as "Squidward" by Tony Stark was really cool. His mastery over his power was incredible to watch and you could see that he was sort of in charge of the Order.

• Great man!

But Marvel Comic World and Marvel Cinematic Universe is completely different. So we can't make any predictions.

But Thor nailed it. Just awesome.

• Yes! I can't believe I forgot to mention him! He was my favorite character of the film. He was the Thor I'm used to in the comics! Powerful and crazy intimidating. Sad for Loki though. Until he gets resurrected.